Paranaque City Jobs Senior Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist Position at Natrapharm INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist. For those of you who live in Paranaque City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Natrapharm INC., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Pharmacy with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱40,000 - ₱56,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 56.000|
The position is responsible for the Company’s regulatory affairs, product development and production and inventory control. It is also responsible for purchasing of local and imported items as well as planning and coordinating product sample preparation and shipment.
1. Must be a licensed pharmacist.
2. Must have a minimum experience of 5 years in regulatory affairs.
3. Must be highly organized, patient, dependable and meticulous with details.
4. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Must be computer literate.
|Address||Natrapharm Inc., Patriot Bldg, Kilometer 18 W Service Rd, Parañaque, 1700 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a 100% Filipino marketing and distribution group of companies proudly adhering to positive Filipino and decent human values. Our products are reputable international brands and we are rated in the top 10% of the pharmaceutical industry
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 001-482-448-000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)