National Capital Region Jobs Senior Software Engineer | Hybrid | Php 160,000-170,000 Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Software Engineer | Hybrid | PHP 160,000-170,000 in our business office, Emapta.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱160,000 - ₱170,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Software Engineer | Hybrid | Php 160,000-170,000|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 160.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 170.000|
Your future company’s culture
Be part of the #EmaptaExperience and #CreateDifferent and awesome experiences at work and be inspired by the great work perks and the chance to upskill your career as an IT professional. Grow your career as you bring in your expertise. Discover your dream job without the hassle of going abroad or being far from home. Emapta provides an exceptional employment experience, featuring competitive pay rates, job security, limitless international career possibilities, a fulfilling work-life harmony, and a warm work environment that will make you feel right at home.
Get to know your future role
This is a dayshift full-time job that entitles the onboarded candidate to a temporary WFH setup. You’ll be supporting our client’s data center operations across different countries to ensure that requirements comply with best practices and their customers’ SLAs.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with the Development team and stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into scalable software solutions and develop clean and testable code.
What is needed to succeed in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Software Engineer, with a strong focus on mobile application development using Flutter or OutSystems.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Strong proficiency in Dart language (Flutter) or OutSystems development.
- Experience in developing and optimizing enterprise-level software applications.
- Familiarity with AI, ML, and cloud technologies, leveraging them to improve software solutions.
- Knowledge of modern front-end development frameworks and tools (e.g., React, Angular, Vue.js) is a plus.
- Experience with database management and integration (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, API integration).
- Understanding of microservice architecture, network management, and workflow management concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, effectively communicating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
A rundown of your everyday tasks
- Develop and maintain software applications using Flutter or OutSystems, ensuring high performance, responsiveness, and reliability.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, following best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct thorough code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to software engineering principles.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team to align software solutions with the overall architecture and design principles.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and improve existing software applications and processes.
- Research and evaluate new technologies, frameworks, and tools to enhance technical capabilities.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior team members, fostering a collaborative and knowledge-sharing environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (UI/UX designers, product managers, and QA engineers) to deliver high-quality software products.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to drive continuous improvement and innovation within the team.
Get ready for the benefits!
- Competitive salary package offered
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) benefits provided upon regularization
- Enjoy a flexible hybrid work arrangement, allowing 2-3 days of remote work per week
Who are we?
Discover a world of possibilities at Emapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for your career. Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting