Pasig City Jobs Senior Structural Packaging Designer (artios-cad) Position at Unlimited Packaging and Design (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Unlimited Packaging and Design (Philippines) Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Structural Packaging Designer (Artios-Cad) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Unlimited Packaging and Design (Philippines) Inc.|
|Position||Senior Structural Packaging Designer (artios-cad)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Translate requirements & Produce product design from concept sketches, 3d visuals, technical drawings, and illustrations as per job brief from internal & external clients
- Revise and modify designs as needed for quotation & production.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with Account Managers & Clients.
- Assist with graphic design to ensure final artwork are incorporated in the product design before production.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring critical milestones are met
- Proactively develop designs and concepts, and providing technical feedback to avoid potential hurdles that can arise in the design process and production
- Expert knowledge of Artios-CAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Understanding of plant machinery (e.g., die cutters, presses, double-headed stitcher)
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Extensive technical understanding of structures, die-lines, and packaging substrates including printing limitations;
- Solid understanding of performance of substrates during transit and at retail to support the execution of packaging concepts through phases of testing and into market launch;
- Education and Experience: Degree in Industrial Design, packaging Engineering, or similar,
- Prefer industry experience in folding cartons, packaging, printing, Corrugated manufacturing exposure
- Packaging design graphics and branding experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail. Responds promptly and professionally.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Cut Unlimited, Inc.|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Just as a fusion reaction brings together two hydrogen atoms to release energy, the Fusion Corporation’s project delivery teams bring together a range of talent that has ignited creativity and shaped outcomes for more than 600 retail brands across the Asia Pacific region.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Ortigas