Taguig City Jobs Senior Systems Specialist (bgc Taguig) Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Information Professionals, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of senior systems specialist (bgc taguig) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱90,000 - ₱130,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Information Professionals, Inc.|
|Position||Senior Systems Specialist (bgc Taguig)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 90.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 130.000|
- SAS campaigns designer
- Technical preparation of pilots and campaigns in CRM
- RTDM(Real Time Data Monitoring) strategy supervision
- UAT, debugging of CRM campaigns and strategies
- Development, implementation and testing for new parts of CRM systems
- Testing of strategies for GMA (Global Mobile Application)/Mobile App
- Control of BAU for campaigns and strategies related to CRM systems
- communication with stakeholders from other departments
SKILLS: Salesforce Marketing Cloud IBM Watson Customer Analytics Adobe Analytics Oracle Responsys
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Infor PSSC Inc., 5th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days