Mandaluyong City Jobs Senior Windows Systems Engineer Position at TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Windows Systems Engineer. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.|
|Position||Senior Windows Systems Engineer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Senior Windows Systems Engineer
TTEC is seeking a Windows Systems Engineer to join the IT Team. We are a global company that is 46,00+ employees strong. Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective, efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire customer loyalty and boost company profits.
Our global IT organization of 600 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,00 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars – Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
Our capabilities include
• Design: Customer Strategy Services
• Enable: Customer Technology Services
• Manage: Customer Management Services
• Grow: Customer Growth Services
The Windows Systems Engineer will be responsible for key functions that ensure the functionality and stability of the Windows server environment. An in-depth understanding of various aspects of systems engineering, management and infrastructure related to the Microsoft product stack is required. A successful applicant must exhibit the ability to design, implement and support tools and concepts including but not limited to:
- Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, GPO, PKI, clustering)
- Systems Management (SCCM/MEMC, Desired Configuration Management, PowerShell)
- Identity Management and MFA (Ping, DUO, Okta)
- Cloud Integration and Access Management (O365, Azure, AAD, GCP, On-Prem AD)
- Mail and Communication (Proofpoint, Exchange, O365, Google Workspace)
- Audit and Vulnerability Management (PCI/CAP/HIPPA/SOX, Server update and software management)
- Provide engineering support and technical expertise of a highly distributed multi-domain Active Directory Forest
- Develop and maintain complex script-based solutions utilizing Microsoft PowerShell
- Engineer effective industry best practice focused Windows based services and solutions
- Interface with internal and external customers and third-party teams for configuration, integration and deployment activities
- Provide Tier-4 support for Windows based systems and services
- Deploy and maintain support tools, and automation of deployment/troubleshooting routines relevant to the infrastructure
- Process analysis, design, and improvement
- Develop and maintain comprehensive support documentation targeted to multiple operational levels (Tier 1 through 4)
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft technologies from cradle to grave
- Implement best practice security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data
- Support and mentor peers and operational staff, maintaining a strong working relationship with all team members.
- Document, schedule, conduct and test system changes in accordance with TTEC operational guidelines
- Write and deliver documentation based on Engineering Standards routinely
- Provide proactive collaborative support to Operations organizations
- Ability to work on an On-Call rotation, nights and weekends as required
- BA/BS in CS/IS or related degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of expertise installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server 2012R2 through current branch.
- Demonstrated expertise in Active Directory and group policy management and best practices
- Strong and demonstrated experience with automated deployment platforms and scripting (PowerShell, VBScript, SCCM/MEMC etc.)
- Detailed understanding of advanced Windows Services including Terminal Services, IIS Server, SCCM/MEMC, Exchange Server/O365/Azure, Hyper-V.
- Detailed and demonstrated understanding of Windows based LDAP, ADSI, DNS, DHCP, PKI.
- Experience designing and implementing MS Clustering
- Understanding of Shared Storage, Replication, load balancing, and LAN/WAN Technologies
- Experience with compliance and audit processes, SOX, SAS 70/SSEA 16, HIPAA and PCI requirements and reporting
- Understanding of IT service management frameworks such as ITIL
- Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery strategies
- Experience with internal and customer facing project management and collaborative project efforts
- Current Microsoft Certified IT Professional or MCSE
What You Can Expect
- Dedication to your career growth and professional development
- Actively diverse and inclusive culture
- Community-minded organization committed to giving back
- Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you would expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited recruiter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But do not take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com. For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Teletech Customer Care Management Philippines Incorporated, 1000, Building F SM Corporate Office, Bay Boulevard, J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, 1700 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are (values, mission, purpose)
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. We're dedicated to fostering and nurturing a welcoming culture where everyone feels they belong. Where you can take your career to the next level (or around the world!). And of course, where you can innovate and create solutions that make a difference to millions of people every day.
While that keeps us busy.. our TTEC family knows how to have fun! We’re passionate about bringing people together to laugh and celebrate our achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.
We're working hard to earn your smile every day. So, if you’re looking for a career full of purpose and potential, come on over.
At TTEC, our purpose, vision, mission, and values guide who we are and who we aspire to be, serving as the building blocks for the way we conduct business and build relationships.
Deliver humanity to business.
Leading the world's most respected organizations to create and grow emotionally connected, valuable, lasting relationships.
Accelerate growth by simplifying and personalizing interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands.
We’re guide by the values
- Lead every day: We lead every day at every level to achieve results. We know that courageous, authentic leadership translates into positive impact.
- Do the right thing: We expect the highest degree of integrity from ourselves and each other. We act with honesty and respect in everything we do.
- Reach for amazing: We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept can't.
- Seek first to understand: We delight customers every chance we get. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our clients, their customers, and our colleagues.
- Act as one: We’re stronger together — one company with one purpose and one team. We work together and have each other’s backs.
- Live life passionately: We believe in our purpose and live it with intensity. We celebrate, laugh, and have fun together.
Diversity and inclusion at TTEC
There’s diversity. And then there’s inclusion. We foster an inclusive culture where YOU are welcome to be well..YOU. So, join our team and bring your authentic self to work at TTEC!
Meet a few of our team members in our TTEC Welcomes Me as they share what they experienced before joining the team.
And how they are now encouraged to be themselves as a part of our global family at TTEC. Bring your smile to our vibrant global culture!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedules
- Specific Location: Remote Work