Pasig City Jobs Seo Support Specialist Position at Pronto Group Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Pronto Group Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of seo support specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Pronto Group Inc.|
|Position||Seo Support Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Pronto Marketing is a website management and digital marketing agency that helps small and medium-sized businesses grow their online presence. We specialize in website design and management, SEO, and Google Ads services. We have an experienced and talented team who are passionate about helping our clients succeed. We believe that every business has the potential to succeed online, and we are committed to helping our clients reach their full potential.
As an SEO Support Specialist at Pronto Marketing, you will be an integral part of our website production team, aiding in the creation of SEO sitemaps for our clients’ websites and providing support for our client’s SEO-related queries. This will range from keyword research and on-page optimization, to helping the support team fix technical SEO issues a website might be having.
- Perform website audits to uncover what is and is not working on our clients’ current websites, and what improvements can be included in a website redesign
- Collaborate with the production team in creating website sitemaps, targeting specific keywords to increase qualified organic traffic
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics, ahrefs, Google Search Console, and Moz to maximise website rankings and traffic
- Respond to and resolve SEO-related support queries and issues from clients
- Contribute to team meetings and training sessions to share SEO insights and recommendations
- 2+ years of experience in SEO, or a demonstrated knowledge of SEO, including on-page optimization, technical SEO, and local SEO
- Proficiency with SEO tools including ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Moz
- Strong customer service skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Be a team player – Being the middle person before the client and the team requires the ability to work well in a team environment. Especially in a cross-cultural team. Your ability to earn respect and, at the same time, have a good relationship with your team members is a critical success factor in getting things done
- Be detail-oriented – A keen eye for detail and quality is essential. You’ll have the final responsibility for quality control. It takes patience and persistence to get things right
- Be independent – Decision-making and problem solving are a huge part of your daily tasks. You need to be independent and confident in making decisive decisions. The ability to lead, follow and self-manage is highly valued
- Always growing – A passion for learning new skills and ideas is extremely important. The online marketing space is always changing and you will be keeping on top of new trends and ideas to help keep our services above our client’s expectations
- Knowledge sharing – The whole is greater than the sum of its parts, so knowledge sharing is vital to help the team and company grow. You’ll be keen to share knowledge and also eager to listen to other team members’ ideas, and brainstorm new ones.
- Attention to detail – Attention to detail helps make sure we aren’t missing opportunities and it gives our clients confidence that we are completing tasks to a higher standard. You will always have an eye for detail, whether that be presenting information, website audits, and keyword research
Opportunities for Growth
There is a senior position and salary increases available for those who demonstrate advanced knowledge and capabilities in increasing organic traffic for our clients’ websites and exhibit excellent customer service skills.
Learn more about us:
- Pronto company website: **
- Culture and working at Pronto: **
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pronto Express Distribution Inc., UNIT C, GGOC WAREHOUSE KM.18 EAST SERVICE ROAD BRGY, Parañaque, 1719 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pronto Marketing is a fast growing company providing fully-managed website and online marketing services to over 1,600 small businesses around the world, primarily in the United States and Canada as well as a growing customer base in Thailand. Founded in 2008 and based in Bangkok, Thailand we have a team of 140+ professionals comprising everything from developers, designers, copywriters to project managers, SEO experts and client support agents working 24x7 building and managing online marketing for our clients.
Our services include the full range of digital marketing services from websites, ecommerce, search and SEO, PPC campaign management, content development and so much more.
You can learn more about us on the web
Pronto company website: ww.prontomarketing.com
Culture and working at Pronto: http://ww.prontomarketing.com/company/careers/
Pronto on Facebook: ww.facebook.com/prontomarketing
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 0105551086096
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)