Cavite Jobs Server Assistant (tagaytay) Position at ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of SERVER ASSISTANT (TAGAYTAY). For candidates who reside in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at ESCANOVA VENTURES INC. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.|
|Position||Server Assistant (tagaytay)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assist servers in serving guest’s needs
- Ensures that basic requirements of the of dining areas such as tables, chairs, glassware and other utensils are cleaned and properly arranged on the table
- Ensures cleanliness of the dining area and not limited of removing dirt on plates, glassware and silverware.
- Assist the Server
- Assist guests as needed
- Set up table cutlery, glassware, chinaware, linen, condiments
- Bring ice coffee or tea
- Ensure floor, chairs are tables are clean
- Bring linen out, restock service areas
- Refill beverage as needed
- Clean cutlery, glassware, chinaware, linen, condiments
- Re-arrange tables, chairs and other furniture
- Remove dirty or soiled cutlery, glassware, chinaware, linen
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
At least college undergraduate of two years (four semesters) preferably related to Food and Beverage.
At least four (4) years’ experience in a restaurant in a 3 star hotel or fine dining restaurant or similar establishment.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be the best internationally acclaimed destination-restaurant in Southeast Asia showcasing genuine Filipino hospitality and sumptuous farm-to-table meals.
Through precise, innovative culinary techniques with loving, respect to using the very best and freshest ingredients in every dish; understanding the importance of refined interiors, and effortless, well-crafted service; pampering and delighting guests in every visit.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)