Pasay City Jobs Service Crew/barista – Makati & Pasay Position at CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pasay City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱15,000 - ₱16,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice
|Service Crew/barista - Makati & Pasay
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Join our Growing Team!
CoCo Fresh Tea and Juice is in need of Great BARISTA!
Working as a barista can be very exciting, interesting and fulfilling!
Have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging.
- Candidate must possess at Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/ Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service are preferred.
- Willing to be trained and to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Availability to around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging .
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- With good English communication skills
- Willingness to as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in using POS machine and cash handling is an advantage
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Prepare tea drinks and other beverages based on standard recipe and procedures
- Cleaning and restocking and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about beverage blends, food preparation
- Taking inventories
- Working in as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Product Subsidy/Incentive
- Free Uniforms
- Leave Benefits
- Government Mandated
- Continuous Learning and Development for wide Career Opportunities
|National Capital Region
|GXPJ+CJ7 CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice - SM Mall of Asia, G/F SM Mall of Asia, North Wing, Seaside Blvd Manila Bay Reclamation Area, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Operated by Tobistro Foods, Inc., CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice is bringing its internationally celebrated brand of tea and juices to the Philippines to give Filipinos a taste of its fresh and healthy offerings.
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice, is the largest industry player of freshly-made drinks in China and the leading brand of this industry around the world. CoCo has more than 4,00 stores worldwide, including shops in Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, USA, Canada, UK and Australia.
CoCo Fresh Tea and Juice brings a fresh new alternative to the Philippine market. With drinks prepared right in-store and made from quality-sourced ingredients, CoCo brings people a whole new bubble tea experience.
CoCo is recognized for adopting a global procurement policy in terms of sourcing the best seasonal fruits and other primary ingredients to ensure the quality of our products. Made from fresh fruits and whole leaf teas sourced from the best locations, both local and abroad, CoCo’s signature drinks are overflowing with freshness and succulent tastes.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Free Uniforms, Product Subsidy/Incentive, Government Mandated, Leave Credits
- Specific Location: SM MOA, SM Makati