Makati City Jobs Service Delivery Lead Position at Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Service Delivery Lead in our business office, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱90,000 - ₱100,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.|
|Position||Service Delivery Lead|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 90.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 100.000|
- Must be willing to report onsite, hybrid or full-RTO as necessary
- Must be able to travel to client-site as needed
- With at least 2 years of experience as project manager (directly managing the team) or has delivered simple-to medium
- Complexity projects or has at least 2years of leading a team
- Conversant with different project management frameworks (e.g. Scrum, PMP, Kanban) and preferably certified.
- Good practical knowledge of developing WBS, Risk management, Issue management, Dependency management.
- Excellent written/ verbal communication/ presentation skills.
- Must-have Technology/Skills: ASP.NET/CORE Web development, ASP.NET/CORE Web API, Software Development, end-to-end project management,
- Service provider experience preferred
- Must-have Project experience: .NET Projects in Fintech, Banking, Insurance, or related industries
- Align with client project or delivery manager on the overall business outcomes for the deliverables and delivery timelines
- Study and familiarize oneself with the identified solutions, deliverables of the team, and their dependencies
- Monitors assigned team deliverables or assigned scope as per governance process
- Track and reports team progress to client and management per the agreed frequency
- Identify success factors and work closely with the team to ensure quality and timely delivery of solutions and deliverables
- Identifies and logs issues; oversees the resolution process; and escalates issues when necessary to the client project or delivery manager or steering committee
- Manages, when necessary, re-scopes the teams’ delivery plans accordingly
- Manages the project closure ensuring all deliverables are achieved and documented; and relevant lessons learned/cast studies are developed
- Harness project best practices and contribute to the overall knowledge base
- Provide inputs to the client project or delivery manager in creating and delivering presentation to top management on goals and plans, including progress reports
- Ensure compliance of project team to the client’s IT standards, company and team policies and guidelines, timekeeping
- Define and monitor all project key constraints, share responsibility with client on managing, mitigating these constraints
- Conduct status reviews with each team leads or project teams, on a regular basis
- And other job tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||6784, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc, Rufino Pacific Tower, 1229 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,00+ employees globally. Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. . Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,00 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201323439
- POEA No.: NCR – MPFO-02090-041114-027-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)