Taguig City Jobs Service Quality, Risk, And Compliance Specialist I – Us&c Cas Position at Uber Systems Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Uber Systems Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist I - US&C CAS for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Uber Systems Inc.
|Service Quality, Risk, And Compliance Specialist I - Us&c Cas
|Type of Work
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike: At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but an outstanding individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.
About the Team
Uber Centers of Excellence (COEs) are contact management centers dedicated to providing outstanding customer support to riders and driver-partners 24/7. At our COEs, we hire Community Support Representatives, Managers, and many other important roles to support business needs and continued growth.
About the Role
You will be at the forefront of rebuilding Uber to be a brand not only known for its outstanding product, but for its incredible customer service. You will deliver only the best customer service for riders and partner drivers globally across multiple support platforms: email, live chat, instant messaging, and phone
Your Impact in Role:
- Respond to account take over, fraud-related concerns via email/phone
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities by end of the day
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes
- Raise concerns/issues to ensure better management of customer experience
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and software
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to connect optimally what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
What’s in it for you?
Uber’s culture and values are at the core of everything we do, so that our employees can better understand who we are and what it’s like to work at Uber today. We pride ourselves on the outstanding team we’ve built. The driver behind all of our growth, our daring and innovative brand, and the groundbreaking technology we bring to life is the people that make Uber, #OneUber.
Doing your best work means being your best self. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that are uniquely Uber to support your health and wellbeing. These benefits have been crafted with #OneUber in mind, supporting the whole you and the way that you work best.
- Personal health and wellbeing – HMO coverage for you and your eligible dependents. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, and more.
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement).
- When you are in the office, we have an outstanding range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
The benefits mentioned here, to the extent they are in addition to those minimum statutory requirements, are provided at Uber’s sole discretion and are subject to change in the future. Terms and conditions may apply to each benefit.
Unsure if this role is the right fit for you?
We encourage you to review the details of the job role and envision how you can impact not only our organization but the world using your outstanding talents. We reimagine the way the world moves for the better. Even if you do not fit all of the criteria for the role, we encourage you to apply to explore opportunities within Uber.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to **@uber.com.
|National Capital Region
|Uber - Manila COE, McKinley Pkwy, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 40 hours a week, shifting schedule