Pasig City Jobs Servicenow Developer – Pasig Position at Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ServiceNow Developer - Pasig and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc.|
|Position||Servicenow Developer - Pasig|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A ServiceNow developer is responsible for the ServiceNow platform of an organization, which supports IT service management to automate business processes. The role involves designing, configuring, developing, troubleshooting, and implementing baseline and custom applications to enhance the platform.
● Effectively working with stakeholders both internally and externally to the organization.
● Understand business requirements and implement technical requirements while working with standard design principles.
● Engage with the Architect and Team Leads to produce high-level and /or
detailed design of requirements.
● Estimating development effort for requirements.
● Demonstrating experience working with workflows in one or more key areas
of the ServiceNow platform (e.g., ITSM, CSM, ITOM, SecOps)
● Drive process optimization, efficiencies, and productivity using automation.
● Act as a mentor to support less experienced colleagues.
● Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
● Certified System Admin (CSA)
● Certified Application Developer
● Micro certificate – Integration Hub fundamentals
● Bridge training for San Diego release completed for all modules
● Strong understanding of ServiceNow best practices.
● Proven track record from developing and operating ServiceNow (3+ years)
● Experience in working according to agile, scrum, or SAFe principles.
● Experience in working with Integrations, E-bonding is preferred.
● Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills.
● Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations. Consultancy experience will be advantageous.
● Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others.
● Knowledge of TM Forum Framework.
● Knowledge of ITIL.
● 2 to 3 years experience in ServiceNow administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Experience in Angular JS, jQuery, Node.js, and Apache Jelly
● Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team.
● Passionate about working in a fast-paced global environment.
● Creative and solution-oriented.
● Timetable flexibility and initiative.
● Willing to take on new challenges and drive them to completion.
● Rotating shifts.
● Off-hours availability.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Transcom Center - Pasig, Frontera Verde Compound, Las Fiestas, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Day 1 HMO, Accidental & Life Insurance, In-house- Online Pharmacy
- Best in class benefits like Allowances & Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund, Loyalty Incentives & many more!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers.
We are 30,00 customer experience specialists at 69 contact centers across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Whether onshore, offshore or near shore, we are uniquely focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences, driving satisfaction, brand loyalty and additional sales while also adding insights and value to our clients’ business operations.
Transcom has been in the Philippines since 2007. We currently have facilities located in Pasig, Iloilo, Bacolod and Davao.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Child Care Center, Scholarship Program, Retirement Fund