National Capital Region Jobs Sharepoint Consultant – 13228462007 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Support Shepherd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sharepoint consultant - 13228462007 with a work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Sharepoint Consultant - 13228462007
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS RESIDING IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position : Sharepoint Consultant
Working Schedule : M-F, Flexible following AEST (Melbourne/Sydney Timezone)
Holidays: AUS or PH holidays
Salary Range: USD 1200-300/month
About the Client/Company:
I help grow your business by empowering employees and businesses to achieve more with Microsoft 365.
About the Role:
You’ll deliver cutting-edge and enterprise-scale solutions to my customers through innovative and creative thinking.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Designing, presenting, and implementing, innovative, enterprise solutions
- Detailed solution and technical design and implementation of business solutions based on Microsoft 365, with focus on SharePoint, the Power Platform and Teams
- Advocating high-performance, collaboration and knowledge sharing, and fostering innovation and change
- Participating in technical guidance, design workshops, and documenting technical solutions internally with Daniel Anderson and Team
- Working with the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery of world-class solutions
- Represent our brand and capability within the market, and identify and report on opportunities to further assist clients with additional services and engagements.
- 5+ years of experience in the similar role
- Proven experience in a project delivery consulting role
- Medium Experience on Microsoft platforms, including SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Azure, and the broader Microsoft 365 platform
- Experience with discovery, planning, and execution of SharePoint migrations
- Nice to have: Experience automating complex business processes using the Power Platform and Microsoft 365
- Demonstrated experience with designing and implementing enterprise information architecture
- Proven ability to elicit requirements for complex business scenarios and the implementation of secure and innovative solutions
- Strong information management and compliance knowledge
- Experience in running engaging workshops and presenting to all levels of an organisation
- Impeccable communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment
Tools to use
- Office 365
- Microsoft Platforms including Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams, Azure, and the broader Microsoft 365 platform
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.