Manila City Jobs Shopee/tiktok E-commerce Handler/marketing (chizon’s Milktea Supplies) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Shopee/Tiktok E-Commerce Handler/Marketing (Chizon's milktea supplies). For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & E-commerce with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Shopee/tiktok E-commerce Handler/marketing (chizon's Milktea Supplies)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Bachelor’s or College Degree
- 1+ years of experience in managing e-commerce platforms (Shopee, Lazada, Shopify, etc.) is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, or other platforms is an advantage
- Make sure inventory is always updated on all platforms
- Strong communication skills, working under pressure, multi-tasking ability
Employment Type: Full-time
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days