Quezon Jobs Site Administration Supervisor Position at MASE HOLDINGS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Site Administration Supervisor. For those of you who live in Quezon and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, MASE HOLDINGS INC., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|MASE HOLDINGS INC.
|Site Administration Supervisor
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
1. Facilities Management
• Responsible for the implementation of facility management program which includes preventive maintenance and the development of safe and work environment to continuously provide support to the operations;
• Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment;
• Plan and manage facility services such as visitor management, housekeeping, reception and waste management.
• Provide prompt response to request and issues from the operations;
• Ensure that all company general utility expenses are control and monitored properly.
• Responsible for the overall control of site administrative support such visitor accommodation, staff house management, etc.
2. Property and Asset Management
• Ensure that all property and company asset are properly accounted and controlled.
• Ensure that all company properties are all in good working condition and that it serves its purpose and use.
3. Site Admin Supply and Consumable Management
• Ensure the completeness of all supplies needed by Site Operations and Administration.
• Ensure that all supplies are properly accounted and utilized.
• Coordinate with the head office for the procurement, purchase and replenishment of supplies and materials.
4. Local Compliances
• Ensure the timely application, submission and renewal of all the permits and licenses.
• Keep and update list of Legal and Regulatory requirement
5. Environment, Health and Safety
• Duly appointed as Safety Officer of the company
• Responsible for the implementation of Environment, Health and Safety Program of the company;
• Act as the company’s representative to government audit and inspection related to EHS compliances;
• Responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of EHS legal and regulatory requirements;
6. Security Management
• Responsible for the overall control and management of the company’s security personnel;
• Develop and enforce security policies to ensure the safety of employees and visitors and the protection of company’s physical assets against theft or damage.
• Closely coordinate with the security agency in the conduct of regular security assessment for the continuous improvement of security measures and programs.
• Employee Records Administration
• Graduate of any related course
• With 5 years work experience as Site Admin Supervisor
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must have completed the 40 hours COSH training course.
• Highly organized, results driven, ability to handle multiple tasks and adheres to deadlines
• With Accommodation and Meal
• Work location: Polillo Group of Island, Quezon Province. Meals and Accommodation are covered.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in the Philippines, MASE Holdings, Inc. (MASE) is a diversified social enterprise group that champions enterprise-building initiatives catalytic to the development of rural territories in the country.
Advocating the empowerment of underserved communities, the company’s pilot projects include business ventures in Energy, Infrastructure, Logistics, Agro-processing and Engineering & Constructions in remote islands in the Philippines.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave Benefits
- Specific Location: Polillo Group of Island