Central Luzon Jobs Sme (web Developer) Position at Outsourced Doers
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Outsourced Doers are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sme (web developer) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central Luzon and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Sme (web Developer)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you a skilled Web Developer or a Skilled Tech Support person?
- You will be working with us in Outsourced Doers. You’ll be responsible for answering questions, resolving issues, and providing technical knowledge through FreshDesk and/or Slack Channels.
- You are also responsible for creating knowledge base tutorials and conducting training for the Doers.
- You will be conducting meetings and sessions to our DFC team
Outsourced Doers are hiring for a full-time role and the tasks you will work on could include:
- Setting up integrations between systems including their CRM (Infusionsoft)
- Troubleshooting any technical issues in ClickFunnels, Helpscout, and WordPress
- Setting up and troubleshooting Hosting, Domains and Emails
- Website building in WordPress
- Creating, customising and optimising web and landing pages
- Providing general ongoing technical support
- Conducting data analytics
To qualify for the position, you must:
- Have a strong Internet Connection (wired is preferred) – you’ll need a download speed of at least 10 megabits per second (Mbps)
- Have a backup internet connection different from your main internet provider
- Be able to work full-time
- Be able to work from home on an ongoing basis
- Have your own laptop and suitable office space at home
- Have previous work experience related to Web Development and/or Technical Support
- Have prior knowledge or experience with WordPress, Learndash, ClickFunnels, Helpscout, Cloudflare, Infusionsoft, and GSuite (preferred)
- Prior experience with PHP and HTML/CSS Coding and Hosting/Domains
- Have an understanding or prior working knowledge of marketing funnels and CRMs
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
At Outsourced Doers, we help female entrepreneurs share their genius zone by supplying world-class online courses, coaching programs, intensive live retreats, and a close-knit membership community.
The Perks! What’s in it for you?:
- You’ll get to work with an intelligent, hard-working, and vibrant team
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- Monthly team celebrations
- 13th-month bonus
- Above Industry Compensation Package
- Lots of support and motivation to be the best you can be
At Outsourced Doers, we’re committed to helping entrepreneurs and founders work smarter, not harder to grow their businesses. We believe the key to that is Outsourcing.
At Outsourced Doers we recruit smart-working Digital Marketing Virtual Assistants (VAs), and match them with clients (known as Founders) globally. We provide extensive training for our vibrant, growing team of Filipino Virtual Assistants across hundreds of tasks in areas such as digital marketing, product creation, customer success, and more. We also offer ongoing support for all Founders too, to ensure overwhelm-free outsourcing every time.
Core Value 1: Excellence is our Normal
- We work really hard because people everywhere are counting on us
- We are entrepreneurial and strive to advance our mission daily
- We are strategic and plan to succeed
- We are resilient and get the job done – no matter what
- We don’t do mediocre – great just isn’t good enough
- We see problems as opportunities to do better and be better
- We go the extra mile – Every. Single. Time
Core Value 2: We are Courageous
- We know that people’s lives are changed because we came to work
- We exist to create a brighter future for people globally
- We are curious, have big dreams, and always ask “What if?”
- We are passionate about doing work that matters and always bring 120%
- We believe in a higher calling that is bigger than ourselves, and it drives us to work harder and smarter
Core Value 3: We Bring Light & Hope
- We serve 10x more than we sell
- We give first and know success in business is the by-product of giving generously
- We believe in the little things like smiles, hugs, and laughter
- We love making everyone’s day just a little bit brighter
- We give 10% of our company’s profits away to people who need it
Core Value 4: We Are Stronger as a Team
- We are humble, hungry, and smart
- We are accountable and take ownership of what we’re entrusted with
- We step up, pitch in and help out… daily
- We say sorry when we screw up
- We are lifelong learners
- We celebrate the wins together and band together to fix the losses
- We believe everything is work-out-able if we work together
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.