National Capital Region Jobs Soc Asv Associate Position at Viking Cloud LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Viking Cloud LLC has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as soc asv associate with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱30,000 - ₱39,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Viking Cloud LLC
|Soc Asv Associate
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Working as a member of a team to deliver an excellent service experience for customers of the Vikingcloud managed security service
• Conduct failed scan analysis by reviewing executive and technical scan reports to identify vulnerabilities associated with merchant networks
• Investigate networking vulnerabilities and educate customers on the risk associated with insecure network configuration
• Recommend remedial solutions to ensure a secure customer payment network infrastructure
• Confidently discuss networking terminology with IT professionals whilst also possessing the ability to demystify technical jargon for non-technical customers
• Provide telephone support to customers of the Vikingcloud managed security service
• Manage workload through assigned support tickets
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Basic knowledge of data and cyber security threats and attack methods
• Good all-round understanding of web technologies
• Basic networking knowledge, e.g., firewall, switches, routers etc.
• Basic computer security knowledge and skills
• Front line customer facing or customer support experience
• Understanding or working knowledge of virtualization technologies such as Citrix or VMWare (advantageous)
• Relevant qualifications such as COMPTIA Network+, COMPTIA Security+ (advantageous)
• Awareness of or experience working with information security or IT security standards, such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, HIPAA. (advantageous)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to communicate technical problems in layman’s terms
• Excellent interpersonal skills both with team members, peers, and customers
• Technical investigation and problem-solving skills.
• Confident and articulate on the telephone
• Ability to remain calm under stressful situations.
• Ability to multi-task.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Transform. Defend. Intelligence.
Viking Cloud is transforming the way organizations approach cyber defense. Our customer-centric SaaS solutions enable cutting-edge ways to secure your network infrastructure, maintain compliance and provide assurance testing and assessments.
Our platform provides real-time intelligence access to your organization’s cyber risk landscape and enables the Viking Cloud team to partner with organizations of all sizes to ensure proactive management of ever changing cyber threats and business risks.
Who we are.
Part of the Sysnet family.
Viking Cloud is the Business Solutions division of Sysnet Global Solutions. Established in 1989, Dublin, Ireland-based Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry, cyber security and compliance solutions that help businesses to improve security and acquiring organizations to reduce risk.