National Capital Region Jobs Social Content Designer – 13271284825 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Social Content Designer - 13271284825 in our business office, Support Shepherd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Social Content Designer - 13271284825
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position: Social Content Designer
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 40hrs/week, flexible schedule with 4 hours overlap in CST
Salary Range: $1,00-2,00/month (depending on the client’s final offer)
About the role:
We’re looking for a talented individual with a keen eye for design and a flair for creating content that captures the essence of our clients’ brands. You’re a team player with excellent communication skills, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re eager to learn and always up-to-date with the latest design trends and social media best practices.
What We’ll Give You:
- You’ll work with a fast-growing team of talented animators, designers, and strategists that are working closely produce amazing video content
- You’ll have a great salary and time-off
- You’ll get to work remotely, from wherever you want! (As long as it has reliable WiFi and hopefully a comfortable place for you to work)
- You’ll be challenged by ever evolving solutions to our clients’ and their customer’s needs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and produce social media content that align with clients’ brand voices and marketing goals
- Collaborate with the teams to develop creative strategies
- Create and maintain design assets including logos, templates, and brand guidelines
- Stay current with design trends and continually evolve our social media content to stay fresh and innovative
- Execute design projects from concept to completion within tight deadlines
- Communicate and present design concepts to clients and team members
- Implement social media strategies to meet our clients’ objectives
- Manage multiple client projects and communicate timelines and progress to clients and team members
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role in Social Media Management Content Creation/Design or similar.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other design tools.
- Experience creating eye-catching content for various social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.).
- A deep understanding of social media algorithms, engagement strategies, and best practices.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team, while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to write contents
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A passion for working with influential creators and helping them make a lasting impact through visually engaging content.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in visual design and social media content creation.
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.