National Capital Region Jobs Social Media Admin Services Position at Cuervo Far East, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Cuervo Far East, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as social media admin services with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱23,000 to a maximum of ₱28,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Cuervo Far East, Inc.|
|Position||Social Media Admin Services|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
Scope and deliverables for the Social Media Admin Services Post
• Support MEDICAL Affairs Respiratory TA, as designated Community Manager of its media
platforms (e.g. Breathe Better Facebook page and Website)
COMMUNITY MANAGER Responsibilities, Functions, and KPIs:
I. Manages the day-to-day activities of the initiative, ensuring they are carried out according to
standard operating procedures (SOP).
II. Performs all relevant monitoring, posting, responding and reviewing of content, both owned and
user-generated, and including adverse event reporting in a timely fashion and according to the
SOP, including (but not limited to):
• Responding to user-generated comments as quickly as possible using pre-approved content or the rapid response procedure as described in the Social Media SOP.
• Using the guardrails to rule out inappropriate content when using hashtags in response to third party content.
• Obtaining approval from the Nominated Signatory (NS) for responses about AZ products or therapy areas, or in response to user’s medical questions.
• Evaluating third party content (including hashtags) and channels using the guardrails before
engaging with it (including liking, sharing or retweeting) to ensure it complies with AZ policies – and, if necessary, obtaining approval from the Nominated Signatory.
• Engaging with users’ content and using links, likes, shares of retweets only if the content is compliant.
• Following the daily monitoring activities as specified by the Asset Owner using the monitoring,
responding and recording policies and standards described in the Social Media SOP
• Scanning for and assessing blocked keywords, monitored keywords and adverse events
including new comments, old comments in thread conversations and common misspellings
• Posting a statement that AZ does not endorse content that is not compliant when AZ is mentioned
• Identifying adverse events, product quality complaints and special situations using the process in this SOP
• Recording and reporting all adverse events, product quality complaints and special situations that they discover –according to the local adverse events reporting policy
• Identifying product-related questions and medical enquiries and forwarding to the local Medical Information Officer
• Recording all moderated comments and sending the report to the Asset Owner
• Responding to adverse events using canned responses or, if no appropriate response exists, using the rapid response procedure to develop and approve a response
• Moderating or removing non-compliant user-generated content and blocking users using the process in this SOP
• Complying with AZ’s standards for personal use of social media
II. Reports all relevant information in a timely and systematic manner, with the use of approved
templates/dashboard (e.g. daily logs, weekly summary, monthly consolidations)
Completion of assigned tasks related to Medical Department related activities based on agreed timelines and agreed quality of outcome
• Completion of preparation of logistics related to Medical Department related activities.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Exposure to multinational clients and widely used systems
- HMO Benefits after a year of service
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cuervo Far East, Inc. is a comprehensive real estate service company that caters to all property related requirements. It offers a full range of real estate services to its local and international clients, combining local expertise and experience with technology and standards of services that are well established and consistent with our associate office Cushman and Wakefield. Out main service offerings are: Advisory, Agency, Asset and Client Solutions.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees