National Capital Region Jobs Social Media And E-commerce Specialist | Temporary Wfh Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Social Media and E-Commerce Specialist | Temporary WFH with full time working hours for our company office, Emapta, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Emapta, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Social Media and E-Commerce Specialist | Temporary WFH.
|Position||Social Media And E-commerce Specialist | Temporary Wfh|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are a growing family-owned small business looking for a long-term employee who wants to make a home working for a great company. Our goal is to ensure our customers are well taken care of and our staff is successful.
As the E-comm & Digital Marketing Assistant, you’ll provide support to the E-Commerce team on everything related to the DTC website and social media channels. You’ll help execute the strategy that is laid out and report on its effectiveness.
You’ll help maintain the content calendar ensuring that posts are created and ready to send. You’ll identify missing items that are needed to ensure a full calendar. You’ll draft and schedule posts upon approval and monitor the success of those posts and report back. You’ll be asked to help maintain E-Commerce product listings through product page creation and updates, merchandising, as well as back-end site management. You’ll upload products, alter tags, resize photos, review copy, and anything else that is needed to optimize listings and support growth in the E-Commerce channel. Finally, you’ll be asked to help with basic reporting on the different items. Digital advertising performance, customer analysis, forecasting, and pulling data to create reports to support the E-Commerce business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute social media strategy by maintaining and updating our content calendar, curating images, reviewing copy, scheduling posts, and engaging with the community
- Manage brand content calendar, keep it up to date, and identify when content, copy, or anything we need to stay ahead.
- Create marketing emails and SMS to be sent to new and existing customers as per the marketing strategy
- Assist with influencer coordination and recruiting
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Use data to analyze what’s working, and what’s not, to reinforce or refocus key messaging.
- Make updates to E-Commerce listings across channels; create product pages, landing pages, updates to existing products’ front-end and back-end information, collection updates, photo resizing and optimizing, and site re-merchandising.
- Generate and provide regular reports on the state of the E-Commerce channel as defined by the E-Commerce team. (Ad performance, forecasting analysis, customer analysis, etc)
- Work within multiple advertising platforms, (Meta, Amazon, Google), to help execute on digital marketing spend strategy, be able to generate reports and analysis to help determine the effectiveness of that strategy.
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in social media & E-Commerce marketing or as a content coordinator
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Positive attitude, detail & customer oriented with multitasking and the ability to be organized
- Computer literacy and proficient typing
- Comfortable working with data sets to derive reports
- 1-2 years of experience in paid advertising platforms (Meta, Amazon, Google)
- 1-2 yers of experience with Shopify or Amazon
- Experience with Klaviyo &platforms Postscript or equivalent preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, AA preferred
- Photography, Adobe Suite, & Canva experience preferred but not required
What is in store for you?
- Above-average industry-standard compensation package
- Night Shift Work Schedule
- Access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies; Temp work from home arrangement
- 20 leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
- Employee engagement activities
- HMO coverage plus 1 free dependent after 30 days
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting