National Capital Region Jobs Social Media & Publicity Assistant Position at Wincorp – Water Industries Network Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Social Media & Publicity Assistant. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Wincorp - Water Industries Network Corp, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱18,000 - ₱22,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Wincorp – Water Industries Network Corp|
|Position||Social Media & Publicity Assistant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 22.000|
- Pioneering member of our growing company
- Productivity incentives based on performance
- Young and professional work environment
Be part of our expanding team and join us we reach our goals together.
WINCORP is a fast growing Company consisting of young professionals spearheaded by leaders with over 20 years in the construction industry.
The applicant must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Marketing, Advertising or Entrepreneurship
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of graphic design tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc..
- Knowledgeable with social media
- An eye for design and art direction
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Well-organized and Detail-oriented
- Light and Jolly Personality
- Clean and Presentable Appearance
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Wincorp/Water Industries Network, 300 F Roxas St, near 7th Ave, Caloocan, 1400 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Young and Dynamic Core
- Professional Growth & Wide Exposure
- Competitive Packages
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WINCORPis created to support the growing demand for a consolidator of the widest range of products & services in the Water Industry. WINCORP is a fast-growing company consisting of young professionals spearheaded by leaders with over 20 years in the industry.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform