National Capital Region Jobs Software Engineer I – Core Benchmarks Position at Factset Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer I - Core Benchmarks. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Factset Philippines Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Factset Philippines Inc.
|Software Engineer I - Core Benchmarks
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Core Benchmarks Engineering is seeking a skilled engineer to join the team. The primary responsibility of Core Benchmarks is to maintain ETL workflows to integrate Benchmarks data from a wide range of vendors into FactSet databases. The team also assists several efforts to accelerate FactSet’s Digital Transformation initiatives such as the creation of scalable and high-performing services to publish Benchmarks data across FactSet’s strategic business units.
While working alongside talented engineers and Product Development groups in the US, UK, India, Manila, and other international locations, a good candidate should be comfortable writing/modifying software of varying sizes and difficulty using Python, Perl, C++, or internal technologies. They will also modify or create existing workflows used for fetching, processing, and loading data to the databases.
We work primarily in Linux but are increasing our exposure to cloud technologies as we transition our infrastructure. We commit considerable effort towards meeting business goals but at the same time make sure we invest in our personal development and maintain an engaging work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in groups
- Dedication to producing high-quality work in a timely manner
Good to have
- Python, Perl, and C++ development skills
- Experience with ETL systems
- Experience with Bash and Linux
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with relational databases
- Background in object-oriented software design
- Background with AWS
|National Capital Region
|G2PW+H7M FactSet Philippines, Inc., Le Grand Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutons for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), WFH, HMO, Shuttle Service, CFA Exam, 30+ PTO, Retirement, Investment, EAP, Shifting may be required, WFH set up available