Makati City Jobs Software Engineer (security Mnl) Position at AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Software Engineer (Security MNL) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters|
|Position||Software Engineer (security Mnl)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,00 employees globally. More information is available at **
The Avaloq Security team is an international team of analysts, senior and expert software engineers and architects. The Avaloq Security team develops and maintains central application security frameworks and tools for all companywide technology stacks and consults the business teams on best practice implementations for context specific security requirements. It furthermore operates the group-wide application security assessments, monitors the security vulnerabilities and supports the business teams in related risk mitigation plans.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, design and development of requirements in collaboration with colleagues of Product Development, customers, business analysts and software partners
- Collaboration and contribution in projects across departments
- Check the daily automated build process for security warnings and provide support to resolve it
- Monitor third party library enrolment, update, and removal by using in-house tools and Whitesource
- Provide expert analysis on false positives findings, validate exploitability of detected vulnerabilities, and develop possible fixes
- Maintain data for configuration control of the release baseline.
- Coordinate security actions across multiple team to ensure the high quality of the Avaloq products
- Prepare and distribute reports and documentation of security risks
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance with established security policies and procedures
- Participate in technical talks to internal members regarding security implementation, vulnerabilities, and opportunities for improvement
What you need:
- University degree preferably in IT, Mathematics or Physics
- Exposure to Financial Markets and understanding of financial products
- Deep Knowledge on security concepts, industry standards and good practices
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals
- With enthusiasm for complex multi-platform security solutions in the intranet and internet environment
- Strong analytical skills and high standards of quality
- Ability to promote a positive attitude among the organization through personal behaviour
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We have a hybrid work week model, giving colleagues flexibility in how they work, as well as ensuring we create our unique Avaloq culture in our office locations. Our base salaries are competitive and you can be recognised for outstanding effort with an extraordinary achievement reward – the pinnacle of recognition. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its colleagues by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1985, Avaloq is a global leader in digital banking solutions, core banking software and wealth management technology.Based on fully integrated banking software, Avaloq creates powerful digital solutions for banks and wealth managers through BPaaS – business process as a service, leveraging cloud computing to automate back office services and SaaS – software as a service, providing built-for-purpose business services. This makes Avaloq the only independent banking software provider to develop and also operate its own software, driving the transformation and automation of the financial services industry.Our established core banking system is complemented by three innovative platforms called Engage, Wealth and Insight, providing end-to-end digital solutions at a level of simplicity that will pave the way for the democratization of wealth management. To further spur innovation, we connect our clients with selected fintechs through our open banking marketplace called Avaloq.one Ecosystem.Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has more than 2,00 employees, three R&D centres in Zurich, Edinburgh and Manila, and three service centres in Switzerland, Singapore and Germany. We are also present in leading financial and innovation centres across the world, including London, Berlin, Hong Kong, Paris, Luxembourg, Madrid and Sydney.
More than 150 banks and wealth managers with more than CHF 4.5 trillion in assets managed worldwide trust Avaloq for its award-winning products and services.https://ww.avaloq.com/en/reliability-and-resilience-during-covid19-times
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: FS201319797
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Udemy Access, Flexible Work arrangement, HMO + 2 dependents on Day 1