Mandaluyong City Jobs Software It Business Analyst Position at Dice205 Co.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Dice205 Co. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Software IT Business Analyst for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Software It Business Analyst
|Type of Work
- Analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- College degree holder of Computer Science,
- Information Technology, or similar course (Master degree is a plus).
- Experience as Business/System Analyst for Agile Software.
- One to two years experience as Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
|National Capital Region
|DICE205, Unit B1 Aabrogena Bldg, #734 Ballesteros Barangay Cor, I. Lopez St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Digital. Innovative. Creative. Engaging.
WHO WE ARE
DICE205 is a technology company who helps enterprise clients quickly digitize and innovate their customer’s experience thru our expertise in Mobile and Web App Dev, UI/UX and project management capabilities. To do this, we invest heavily in our tech expertise, design team and project managers to ensure rapid and successful deployments of our projects.
We work with various corporate teams and provide them with the right tools and services to win in the Digital Market. Our portfolio of clients includes innovative leaders in their categories as well as strong contenders with an aggressive focus on gaining market share.
WHAT WE DO
Mobile and Web apps
Learn more about us by visiting our website at https://ww.dice205.com/.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: PG201504295
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Leaves, Internet allowance