National Capital Region Jobs Software Quality Assurance And Configuration Analyst Position at Sysgen RPO, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Software Quality Assurance and Configuration Analyst in our business office, Sysgen RPO, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Sysgen RPO, Inc.
|Software Quality Assurance And Configuration Analyst
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The analyst will be an integral part of a global team that will deliver technical services and solutions in a quality and efficient manner to clients around the world. The focus will be on system testing, system and user support, system configuration, data load execution as well as data load validation tasks
• Responsible for system testing and provide support to various systems; ensures that system configuration such as password reset and system parameter upgrades are completed according to specifications, defined standards, utilizing tools identified as best practices
• Creates and assists in developing simple to medium test plans and performs testing for the different system components: web application, data imports, reports and extracts
• Executes high-level loading and validation of client data in the Pension Administration system using detailed data load and review process checklist • Ability to follow and execute client procedure for smooth and accurate execution of tasks
• Works meticulously on handling highly-confidential client data
• Understands how client data elements map out into eepoint Pension Administration system
• Monitors data loads, including review of actual data loads and promotion through each environment
• Works with the team to resolve simple to medium inquiries and issues requiring inputs from the client team or other team members
• Manages the business and system requirements of the clients, identifies and raises risks, and reviews deliverables and ensures conformance to agreed client’s business needs; ensures that these needs are satisfied in all system and system-related deliverables in a timely manner
• Ensures that assigned tasks are accomplished within the planned and agreed work durations; ensures that accomplishments and work hours are accurately accounted for in Oracle (or equivalent timesheet tool) and in daily/weekly/monthly status reports
• Communicates clear business and technical requirements and recommends solutions
• Tracks and accurately communicates the project status to project manager, lead consultant or to client as appropriate
• Ensures conformance to defined standards and processes.
• Contributes to the development of new tools, processes and solutions • Works closely with the client delivery team to deliver the best results to the client
• Assists with special projects as needed
• Takes initiative and works independently
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related area
• At least 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Experience or training in: RDBMS, SQL, Web-based applications and tools • Good SQL skills, able to create and evaluate simple SQL statements/stored procedures
• Experience in application quality assurance testing (including regression testing), calculation testing and implementation testing support
• Experience in application configuration and forms development
• Experience in data analysis, handling big data and proper handling of highly-confidential data
• Experience executing detailed procedures to complete a deliverable
• Knowledgeable with testing procedures and test plan execution
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to multi-task and be mindful of deadlines; good execution of time management
• Self-motivated and ability to remain focused on assigned projects
• Committed to quality and continuous improvement preferred
• Knowledge in creating test plans
• Macro Excel development experience
• Exposure in Agile methodology
• Exposure in working with a Microsoft technology environment
• Understanding of relational and conventional database technology; data modeling concepts, data mining, tools and techniques are preferred
• Experience in the Financials, Human Resources or Benefits Administration domain areas
• Experience working with US counterparts or stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity
|National Capital Region
|Sysgen RPO, Legaspi Suites Building, 178 Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is a provider of recruitment and RPO services. It’s broad recruitment experience dates to 1991 even before its actual incorporation in 2016. As a spin-off company of a staffing firm whose existence in the Philippines spanned 25 years, Sysgen RPO is uniquely positioned to service all your hiring needs.
Our “claim to fame” is our ability to provide highly experienced and well-connected Technology Recruiters to get the people you need to grow your business.
To address its hiring needs, companies need a provider with an in-depth knowledge of (technical) recruiting and the strategies to make it successful.
Our recent success includes a recruitment project with a Japanese firm where we were tasked to hire 50 Software Engineers within a 5-month period.
Our clients, mostly global and startup companies, continue to come to us for their hiring needs.
WHY Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is equipped with almost 30 years of recruiting excellence particularly in technology recruitment.
We maintain a huge database and network of tech talents that we can easily tap when you need them.
We employ only the best and experienced (technical) Recruiters, and we train them to be even better.
We craft tailor-fitted solutions because we know your hiring needs must cater to you overall business objective.
Our management team and recruitment teams have successfully used strategies to help build our client’s human capital base.
We are experts in recruitment marketing, recruitment metrics, and out of the box thinking.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-00-100
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days