National Capital Region Jobs Software Quality Engineer Position at BLACKPEARL
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Software Quality Engineer in our company, BLACKPEARL. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱25,000 - ₱35,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Software Quality Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
Software Quality Engineer
PHP 25,00 – 35,00
Taguig City (National Capital Reg) – McKinley Hill
Jumpstart your career in information technology by being a member of our Software Quality Engineering team that ensures the delivery of high-quality products by some of the world’s top technology brands.
Blackpearl seeks individuals with a high interest in working with the latest consumer gadgets. Successful candidates will immerse themselves in a dynamic and fast-paced environment designed to test these products before they hit the market. They will program automated testing tools and execute test plans to hunt bugs and product defects using industry-standard methodologies in software quality assurance.
The ideal candidates for this position must have an undergraduate degree in technology and a solid understanding of logic formulation, programming, test processes, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Electronics and Communications Engineering
- One (1) to two (2) years of related industry experience is preferred
- Formal training in software testing or quality assurance is an advantage
- Experience with Android mobile app testing, REST API using Postman, and AWS Cloudwatch
- Experience with white box testing
- Skills or training in logic formulation and programming languages, e.g. Java, Python, or PHP required
- Skills in programming Selenium, Appium, Katalon Studio, or ISTQB certification is a big plus
- Familiarity with software testing concepts and principles, database systems, and operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Android)
- Candidates are required to work on-site
Ideal SQA team members must be process-oriented and have keen attention to detail. They will be involved in many situations that employ problem-solving or troubleshooting skills
Our company values leadership and teamwork. We look for team members who are passionate lifelong learners and teachers. We require them to be effective communicators and technology innovators.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Blackpearl is a technology service provider. Our team members have played key roles in the development and operation of a number of technology products in the market today. We lend our expertise to our partners in helping their business keep up in this fast-changing world of information technology.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)