National Capital Region Jobs Solutions Architect Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Hunter's Hub Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as solutions architect and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||12 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• 12-15 Years of Experience in Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
• Strong functional understanding on CIS Billing
• Strong knowledge across OU components
• Minimum 7+ years of experience as Architect for OU product suite
• Minimum 4+ Years on experience in architecting and delivering OU CC&B
• And atleast 2 full implementation experience of CC&B as Solution Architecture
• Strong techno product expertise on OU CC&B with thorough understanding of cross functionalities and different framework components” “• Define and maintain development practices and standards that let us move fast with quality.
• Work with Product Managers, Developers, and Business owners to review, evaluate, and document current business and data models
• Develop and plan training programs to educate teams on building high performance distributed services.
• Evaluate tools and technologies that we can use to reduce platform and operational costs, improve productivity, performance, and overall quality of our product.
• Work with engineering leads to design and implement scalable, resilient system architectures.
• Collaborate with other team members to craft quality technical solutions.
• Work with enterprise architects to define the architectural blueprint “
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Alabang, Makati, QC