National Capital Region Jobs Spm Application Engineer Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Hunter's Hub Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as SPM Application Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Position||Spm Application Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Experience in SPM Software
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or other relevant fields.
• At least 5+ years’ experience with technical and/or business knowledge in 2 or more areas e.g., card systems, payment systems, mobile app, testing and integration, business analysis, production support with good overarching understanding on retail petroleum marketing and store systems.
• Critical thinking skills for framing, analysis, and synthesis of complex issues.
• Ability to tailor business processes to adapt to application functionality and processes.
• Strong stakeholder engagement; proactively collaborates with external (3rd party support and vendors) and internal customers.
• Technical writing – Being able to communicate complex ideas, status of issues and changes in a clear way (oral and written) to all levels of staff across the org.
• Independent, organized, and multi-tasker. Ability to work effectively and proactively in a multi-functional setting.
• Detail oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models and technologies.
• Highly motivated and self-starter
• Ability to do low code, develop and understand programming languages is preferred.
• Working knowledge of IRM technical controls and MS Azure Cloud is an advantage.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Secure File Transfer Protocol (sFTP) used for exchanging data, and SQL Database queries and table is preferred.
Business Analyst Skills & Technical Depth
o Ability to understand strategic goals and objectives and key business processes and identify integration points.
o Demonstrated experience in developing, socializing, and vetting new business processes and working across multiple stakeholder groups.
o Ability to analyse data and recommend reports to aid in decision making, communicate trends, exceptions, and appropriate actions to audiences of all levels.
o Experience with mobile systems or loyalty rewards system will be a bonus.
o Familiar with IRM/IRSM/SOX processes and related technical standards and controls is a plus.
o Understanding of Service Level Agreements, Vendor Management, and Incident Management
o Experience/knowledge in Agile SAFe, Kanban and Scrum methodologies.
o Ability to coordinate, create and deliver effective communications across a broad range of stakeholder groups; successfully adapts communications to audiences of all levels.
o Ability to work with multiple teams both external and internal and influence/drive to deliver results.
o Able to influence and inspire trust in others to follow and support.
o Able to provide out-of-hours support when needed.
o Willingness to take ownership and show initiative to achieve results.” “Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Supports the software development lifecycle for software solutions to deliver a highly advanced regional consumer-facing mobile app and digital technology eco-system, working with best in-class proprietary and 3rd party loyalty, marketing automation and cloud computing platforms as well as with world class technology consultancies and developers.
• Provides 2nd level production support for several applications by troubleshooting incidents to identify root causes and solutions, identifying, and resolving problems, designing, and implementing configuration changes and monitoring performance.
• Deploys, configures, and supports business applications.
• Develops deep domain knowledge by understanding business processes.
• Elicits business requirements and translates business needs into fit-for-purpose actionable plans.
• Actively participates in an integrated DevOps Team utilizing Agile methodologies with strong change management focus.
• Proactive communication and quick response to production issues and project work. Strong customer focus.
• Monitors interfaces/data loads, administer security, and provide feedback/solutions on application performance.
• Identifies areas for improvement and partners with Software Engineers/team members to address tactical and strategic issues.
• Develops and maintains support documentation.
• Maintains IP Compliance on systems and software as appropriate.100
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Alabang, Makati, QC