Cavite Jobs Sr. Failure Analysis Engineer Position at onsemi
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Cavite and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sr. Failure Analysis Engineer in our business office, onsemi.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Sr. Failure Analysis Engineer
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The position requires the individual to perform full failure analysis until failure mechanism identification on internal and external customer returns. Full failure analysis includes, but is not limited to:
- Understanding semiconductor device specifications;
- Knowledge of bench test tools and setup up to verify device failure mode;
- Use failure isolation techniques such as Emission Microscopy, OBIRCH to determine the failure mechanism;
- Chemical handling will be necessary for chemical decapsulation procedures (acids and bases);
- Mechanical micro-probing at die-level for nodal analysis;
- Good understanding of device schematics (transistor level);
- Report generation to be submitted to internal and external customers, and from time to time interact with external customers and counterparts.
- BS Degree in ECE, EE, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree in Semiconductor Physics and Electronics with a solid background in electronic schematic analysis;
- Working experience in failure analysis, product analysis, product design, or equivalent is an advantage;
- Good understanding of semiconductor physics related to transistors and equivalent;
- Should be able to understand device specifications and interpret schematics;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Will be creating reports and interacting with customers and counterparts;
- Can work as an individual with minimum supervision or together with a team to complete assigned tasks;
- Knowledge of semiconductor failure mechanisms and FA tools will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Image Sensor devices will be an advantage.
|83H9+3FJ ON Semiconductor, Governor's Dr, Maduya, Carmona, 4116 Cavite, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With
a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in
megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial
automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative
product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve
the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and
onsemi operates a responsive, reliable supply chain and quality programs, and robust
ESG programs. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the company has a global network of
manufacturing facilities, sales and marketing offices and engineering centers in its key
- Industry: Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Cash bonuses, Retirement, Medicine reimbursement, Tuition subsidy
- Specific Location: Alabang