Cavite Jobs Sr. Paralegal Specialist Position at METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS SOUTH MANAGEMENT CORP
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS SOUTH MANAGEMENT CORP is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sr. Paralegal Specialist and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||METRO PACIFIC TOLLWAYS SOUTH MANAGEMENT CORP|
|Position||Sr. Paralegal Specialist|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Provide assistance to the Legal Manager in preparation and drafting of legal documents, provide litigation support, conduct legal research and give legal advice.
Duties & Responsibilities
A. Litigation Support
- Conduct factual investigation with the internal clients and secure documents required for filing a case or responsive pleadings or motions
- Set meetings/consultations and conduct field work with external counsel and consultants.
- Prepare witness for trial and written interrogatories in close coordination with the Legal Manager
B. Preparation and Drafting of Documents
- Prepare, negotiate, and/or provide legal review of various contracts and other legal documents
- Prepare initial draft of pleadings and pro-forma agreements for certain provisions.
C. Legal Advice / Research
- Attend to basic legal queries that have impact in company.
- Represent the company in relatively simple legal matters and cases.
- Provide guidance, advice and services on relatively simple legal and intellectual property matters such as registration and tradename.
- Handle TMC’s registration with PhilGeps as Toll Roads Operator and Maintenance (Blue Membership)
E. Government Regulatory Compliance Monitoring
- Review and validate compliance with specific laws, rules and regulations and issuance of regulatory bodies.
- Monitor compliance with specific provisions of the Financing Agreements.
F. Legal Enhancement Seminar (LES)
- Develop seminar module for Outsourcing (Valid Job Contracting); Labor Relations, Post Examination for each LES, ice breakers and update the existing seminar materials
G. Other related functions
- Graduate of Business Administration major in Legal Management, Political Science, and other allied courses or completed units in Law
- With at least 2-3 years of work experience with law firms or legal departments of private/public companies or other departments in private/public agencies and companies with exposure to legal related concerns, legal research, legal writing, handling, understanding, and analyzing legal do
Why Join Us?
- Health card for employees
- Rice allowances
- There are paid trainings and opportunities for Career Development and growth-succession management program and individual development plans in place to structure your career growth with us!
- Access to free gym and daily wellness activities
- Free shuttle services from designated pickup points
- Life insurance from the first day of employment
- Christmas Bonus
- Occasional Free lunches
- Team Events
|Address||MPT South Hub, Alapan II-B, Imus, 4104 Cavite, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Metro Pacific Tollways South Management Corporation is a subsidiary company of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), the toll road arm of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC), a publicly listed infrastructure holding company and is a member of the MVP Group of Companies. MPTSMC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PP Projects in the pipeline are the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX), and the Cavitex C5 South Link, to link expressways in the South.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the vision of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Imus