National Capital Region Jobs Sr, Qa Test Engineer Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hunter's Hub Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as sr, qa test engineer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Position||Sr, Qa Test Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
“Senior QA required to work as solo Quality Analyst alongside a 7-person project team.
Location of candidate should be Philippines only.
1. 5-10 years’ experience within software testing, either in-house or at a consultancy
2. Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders in a cross-functional team environment.
3. Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet project timelines are a must. Additionally, experience in writing clear and concise test cases and reports is preferred.
4. You’re curious, passionate, honest, empathetic and pursue excellence everyday!
5. You are up to date with the latest trends in testing and best practices
6. Comfortable switching between desktop, web, mobile and cli tools
8. Knowledge of API testing tools such as Postman, SoapUI, or REST Assured
9. Experience using cli, git, GitHub, npm
10. Significant experience testing REST APIs and web apps
11. Demonstrated experience creating automated tests for web, api or mobile
Nice to haves..
– Experience writing e2e or integration tests using an automation framework (e.g Appium, Cypress, Playwright, CodeceptJS, WDIO)
– Experience using TestFlight, BrowserStack, App Centre
– Understanding of GraphQL, Contract Testing
– Experience with Xcode, Android Studio, mobile emulators & simulators
– Understanding of web security and common vulnerabilities
– Rapid software testing (RST) methodologies”
1. Reviews and validates requirements and technical specifications
2. Develops and executes test plans and detailed test cases based on requirements and/or customer feedback and prioritization
3. Documents results; offer observations or improvements after analysis of test results and overall product quality
4. Collaborates with the development team on bug fix verification and validation
5. Communicates professionally at all levels within and outside of the organization
6. Supports, designs, develops, and enhances test processes and reporting for QA processes
7. Manages testing efforts across many varied projects and tasks under tight deadlines”
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Alabang, Makati, QC