Mandaluyong City Jobs Sr. Rpa Developer Lead For A Shared Services C/o Jfi Position at John Clements Consultants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, John Clements Consultants, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Sr. RPA Developer Lead for a Shared Services c/o JFI for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱90,000 - ₱110,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|John Clements Consultants, Inc.
|Sr. Rpa Developer Lead For A Shared Services C/o Jfi
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The primary role of the position is designing, developing, and implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and other automation solutions to optimize business processes.
- Engage with the stakeholder/customer to collect and document technical requirements
- Collaborate with business process experts to design and review automation solutions; developing, testing, and deploying automation solutions in production environment
- Provide post-implementation support to ensure proper operation of automation solutions
- Lead continuous improvement projects to support the maturation of the RPA DevOps program
- Lead process discovery work to analyze business processes and assess suitability of RPA and other in-scope technology solutions; function as project manager to ensure smooth planning, execution, and overall conduct of the automation project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent
- •Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer Associate Certification is a plus but not required
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying RPA solutions (Power Automate or similar)
- At least 3 years of experience in leading software projects throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency with other automation technologies such as scripting languages (any of the ff. Node.js, PowerShell or Python), programming languages (Java, C++, etc.), or no-code/low-code solutions (Microsoft Power Platform)
- Hybrid set-up/midshift
|National Capital Region
|John Clements Consultants, Inc., 14th floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue, 1226, Salcedo, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hybrid set-up
- Multinational company
- Competitive Compensation package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
John Clements Consultants, the pioneer in Executive Search since 1974, has played a significant role in transforming thousands of Filipino and other Southeast Asian professionals into extraordinary leaders.
48 years later, John Clements continues to offer superior services that included recruitment (from non-managerial to C-level positions), large scale staffing, RPO, outsourced staffing, overseas recruitment, leadership development training with digital learning platforms, 360-degree assessment and coaching all specially designed for our partners’ needs. Keeping ahead of the game in digitalization, we also invested in AI and Data Science.
Working with CrossKnowledge, a global leader in digital learning solutions, and Zenger Folkman, enables John Clements to offer world-class talent development programs that elevate the leadership capabilities of professionals, transforming them into extraordinary leaders of change. Our “deep purpose” as a company is to build our country, uplift the lives of Filipinos, and develop successful leaders.
John Clements Consultants, Inc.
14th Floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-21-03-080
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)