Ilocos Region Jobs Staff Nurse Position at University of Santo Tomas Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Staff Nurse. For candidates who reside in Ilocos Region and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at University of Santo Tomas Hospital and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||University of Santo Tomas Hospital|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of BS Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Willing to render overtime and can work on shifting schedules
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Renders holistic quality nursing care to patients
- Assesses patient’s condition through nursing history, physical examination, identification of objective and subjective signs and symptoms and review of medical records
- Develops plan of care and prioritizes individualized patients’ needs and problems
- Carries out doctors’ order on admission, medication treatments, diagnostic procedures, surgery, transfer and discharge
- Carries out plan of care from admission until discharge of patient and refers to physician accordingly
- Prepares and administers medications and other treatments as indicated
- Prepares patients for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Provides psychological, emotional, social and spiritual support to patients and relatives
- Gives health teachings to patients and relatives
- Provides clean, safe and therapeutic environment
- Evaluates patient care management in terms of appropriateness, adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency
- Documents and reports the patients’ assessment, intervention and evaluation of patient care under his care
- Makes proper endorsement for continuity of care
- Coordinates with different ancillary and support services through proper channels
- Implements nursing care standards, hospital policies, rules and regulations
- Assists the Charge Nurse in teaching and supervising the performance of assistive personnel, trainees and affiliates in the care of patients
- Maintains confidentiality and safekeeping of patients’ record
- Performs inventory, maintains and safe keeps equipment and hospital supplies in unit
- Prepares charge slip/bills patients on procedures performed, hospital equipment and supplies used
- Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The University of Santo Tomas Hospital envisions itself as a center of excellence in medical education, training, research and healthcare services guided by Catholic principles and teachings.
The University of Santo Tomas Hospital commits itself to:
- The education, training, clinical research and professional growth and development of future healthcare professionals
- The delivery of affordable, reliable and holistic healthcare services to all, especially the poor, by competent, ethical and compassionate healthcare professionals
- The provision of up-to-date equipment, facilities and infrastructure with patient-friendly systems and processes
- The practice of good planning and management of resources
The University of Santo Tomas Hospital holds in highest esteem the core values of competence, commitment and compassion in the healthcare profession and service, nourished and tempered by truth and justice understood and taught within the Catholic and Dominican tradition.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, UST Hospital Uniform, Regular Hours, Monday to Friday / Shifting Schedule