National Capital Region Jobs Start Asap! Earn Up To 31k! Customer Service Representative! (mla) Position at ePERFORMAX Contact Centers Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ePERFORMAX Contact Centers Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Start ASAP! Earn up to 31K! Customer Service Representative! (MLA) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱17,000 - ₱31,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||ePERFORMAX Contact Centers Corporation|
|Position||Start Asap! Earn Up To 31k! Customer Service Representative! (mla)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 31.000|
Why Join Us
WE’LL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
ePerformax has been a leader in the Philippines’ BPO industry since 2002. One thing that sets us apart is our Global Customer Experience & Management Academy (GCEMA). It is here that every new employee gains the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need through our communications and customer experience training.
HAVE THE CAREER YOU’VE DREAMED OF
The GCEMA is also home to our Leadership Evolution & Advancement Program (LEAP) that offers training to aspiring leaders within our organization. You can become part of (LEAP) as soon as you join us. Our goal is to promote over 95% or our management from within, and LEAP provides the bench strength to do this.
BE YOUR BEST SELF
At ePerformax, we understand and respect that everyone in our organization is truly unique. As a result, we avoid stereotyping and embrace, promote, and celebrate diversity at every level of the organization. ePerformax communities empower employees to be their most authentic selves in the workplace and are supported with clubs and groups that represent employees’ interests, individuality, and spirituality.
ePerformax has always been known in the community as an open and inclusive workplace, and people have wanted to work for us because they knew they would be accepted. We offer diverse and inclusive programs, clubs, and engagement activities for all our employees. We do not discriminate any individual from applying to and joining our organization, and we are proud to say we have people with disabilities, people of different faiths, and some older employees who may not have been able to work in other industries.
• We have recently partnered with the Project Inclusion Network, a Philippines program for improving access to work opportunities to Persons with Disability.
• In addition to our company-wide celebration of Pride Month each June, we have clubs in each of our locations that cater to and support our employees. Our Concierge and Health & Safety teams sponsor events to support this community, including HIV testing and awareness.
• Our Concierge and Health & Safety teams hold events, discussions, etc., during Mental Health Awareness Month each May. The objective is to destigmatize mental health issues and provide a means for employees to learn more about the ways they can get help if needed.
• We honor the women in our organization every year during Women’s Day, continuing with a month-long celebration featuring the women leaders in our organization through videos, panels, informative sessions, etc. Currently 56% of our employee group are women, and 60% of our management team are women.
• Our Life Group and Fellowship Group provide non-denominational interfaith inclusiveness with members meeting regularly to celebrate their individual spirituality, share challenges being faced, and gain support from the group to overcome obstacles. These groups also recognize and celebrate many religious holidays for employees and hold regular mass sessions for employees.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO, 5 Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join the BEST, not the biggest!
ePerformax will never be the biggest contact center. Instead, we are committed to be the best for our clients and our employees. We are particular about our clients, because we want to build partnerships with companies that share our commitment to excellence. We’re also particular about the employees we hire, because we are all partners in achieving our goal to be the best performing team.
We have been in the Philippines since 2002, and that history and stability will make your parents proud. As a Philippines’ company we have made a significant commitment to the country, the industry, and providing rewarding careers for Filipinos. Two of our major clients have been with us for more than 10 years (while the typical BPO has clients for three years or less). This means we have a lot of stability and are continuing to grow (when other contact centers are downsizing). We have the reputation for being an agile, innovative, and high-performance company our clients can rely on to take great care of their customers. And our employees have a reputation for being the best of the best.
Why are we the best? Simply put, we PERFORM with Passion, Empowerment, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, Optimism, Results-orientation, and the Motivation to win – for our clients, our stakeholders, and our employees – by providing the best-in-class customer service, hands down.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mobile Allowance, Shifting
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Start Asap! Earn Up To 31k! Customer Service Representative! (mla) position job vacancies