Quezon City Jobs Statistical Analyst Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This works with events teams in completing the entirety of producing post-show survey reports. That includes conducting the initial show briefings with requestors, developing, and programming the questionnaires, preparing accurate and system-acceptable recipient lists, deploying of actual surveys, creation of reporting links, extraction of responses, data consolidation and analysis, and development of the final post-show report. They are also expected to work on research projects that will support business unit objectives, such as but not limited to: competitor research, desk research, statistical analysis, YoY data consolidation, etc. Most surveys use the EFM or Vovici (Verint) platform online, and occasionally, also creates paper surveys through PDF or Word format, for use of some account managers.
- Analyze online briefs from show teams and other stakeholders
- Questionnaire design and programming in the VERINT platform (Online, mobile, printed version) based on set objectives
- Coordination with CRM and Central Marketing team for survey emailing campaign: upload client database into Verint,
- provide individual URLs list
- Intermediate KPI extraction and communication
- Data collection, extraction, and analysis (incl. verbatim codification)
- Peer to peer reviews and quality checks
- Full report design with insights and recommendations
- Update of reporting dashboards (OBIEE, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
- Communicate research findings to key stakeholders via reports, presentations, dashboards, pulses, and other relevant mechanisms.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders globally ensuring needs and requests are met.
- Follow a strict code of ethics and protect any confidential information at all times.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in statistics or research courses
- Open for Fresh Graduates
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience is a plus.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, PowerBI or Tableau, and other research software
- Must be willing to work and currently residing near Quezon City
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Day 1 HMO with 4 Dependents for free
- Company Equipment provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role