Iloilo (Iloilo City) Jobs Store Manager – Iloilo City Position at Robinsons Supermarket Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as STORE MANAGER - ILOILO CITY. For those of you who live in Iloilo (Iloilo City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Robinsons Supermarket Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱30,000 - ₱35,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Robinsons Supermarket Corporation|
|Position||Store Manager - Iloilo City|
|Region||Iloilo (Iloilo City)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
• Responsible for achievement of sales and profitability, merchandising and shrinkage control, business analysis, customer service, and people management of the entire store
Sales and Profitability:
• Achieves sales versus target
• Achieves EBIT and EBITDA versus target
• Manages operating expense effectively by implementing cost-effective plans
Merchandising and Shrinkage Control:
• Maintains ideal Shelf Service Level (SSL)
• Knowledgeable on product off take particularly on fast moving and best selling merchandise
• Ensures that merchandise display guidelines are strictly followed
• Ensures that clean and fresh standards are observed in all departments
• Maximizes marketing promotions through timely and proper execution
• Ensures correct and timely implementation of space rentals
• Ensures correct execution of category management
• Supervises cycle count, semi-annual, and annual inventory activities to ensure accurate results
• Ensures that security measures and control procedures are in place
• Ensures that market returns (Return to Vendor) are within allowable percentage
• Reviews financial performance and identifies solution to address business needs
• Conducts monthly departmental review and implements programs to achieve financial targets
• Initiates competitive study to identify opportunities that will help improve sales
• Ensures 100% compliance of all store personnel to customer service standards
• Conducts customer needs analysis to identify areas for improvement of the store
• Handles customer service related complaints effectively
• Conducts objective and timely performance evaluation
• Promotes personal and professional growth of direct hires through appropriate trainings and workshops to enhance competency
• Ensures proper implementation of employee discipline at all times
• Ensures 100% compliance to approved policies and procedures
Reportorial and Other Requirements:
• Prepares departmental sales analysis
• Prepares annual and semi-annual performance appraisals
• Performs stock correction requests
• Ensures application of local permits and licenses not covered by company’s Liason Officer
• Recommends community sponsorship activities as part of store’s social responsibility
• Prepares and approves SAP-related requirements
Job Key Qualifications:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
• Required skills: Excellent leadership skills, analytical, has basic problem-solving skills
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Applicants must be willing to work in Robinsons Supermarket Iloilo
• 1 Full-Time positions available
|Region||Iloilo (Iloilo City)|
|Address||Robinsons Supermarket Jaro, E Lopez St, Jaro, Iloilo City, 5000 Iloilo, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Robinsons Supermarket, the supermarket of choice for fresh and healthy food, is a subsidiary of Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc., the second largest multi-channel retailer in the Philippines—operating 6 business segments, 28 retail brands and more than 1,200 stores as of March 2016.
Established in 1985, Robinsons Supermarket is the 2nd largest supermarket chain in the country with 140 stores by end of 2016. The first major retailer to promote health and wellness, Robinsons Supermarket commits to bring together healthy selections and affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping destination, a bold lifelong commitment to educate and empower its customers to make healthy choices. Taking this commitment to heart, Robinsons Supermarket guides its customers to food and grocery choices by using the 4-color tag system, with the green shelf tagged products having been evaluated and certified as healthy and nutritious by the Food Nutrition Research Institute (FNRI). A rich variety of nutritious food fills the health and wellness section and an exclusive line of healthy products, Healthy You, all celebrate the goodness and value of healthy living, a true testament to Robinsons Supermarket’s “I Love Wellness” campaign, that truly there is wealth, in good health.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule, 6-day work week for Store Operations
- Specific Location: Imus Cavite