Pampanga (San Fernando) Jobs Store Manager – Pampanga Position at RHD Daiso-Saizen, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Store Manager - Pampanga. For those of you who live in Pampanga (San Fernando) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, RHD Daiso-Saizen, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RHD Daiso-Saizen, Inc.|
|Position||Store Manager - Pampanga|
|Region||Pampanga (San Fernando)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for the achievement of the sales and target of the store including the proper maintenance of merchandise based on standards and ensures that quality products are displayed in the store at all times. Implements promotional activities and evaluates its impact to store sales, and initiates projects and activities that will help generate or improve sales of the store.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of any Four-Year Business Course or any related Course.
- Minimum of 2 Years Store Management Experience in a service-oriented Company either in Supervisory or Managerial Capacity
- Good knowledge and understanding of the operations and business trends. Comprehends the business competition and the effects on the business.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets or surpasses the sales target of the store.
- Ensures the achievement of target of the store.
- Initiates projects and activities that will help generate or improve sales of the store.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Practices excellent customer service at all times to serve as role model to his subordinates.
- Ensures that customer service is properly implemented by both direct-hired employees and promo clerks in the department.
- Attends to customer inquiries/feedback and complaints for immediate action and solution.
3. BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Coordinates with other departments in Head Office regarding business trends and other needs of the store that will help improve sales.
- Maximizes the use of available resources (JDA/Server)
- Researches to be updated with other business competitors.
- Ensures proper display of merchandise based on standards.
- Ensures optimal inventory level of merchandise.
- Ensures that quality products are displayed in the store at all times,
- Maintains proper handling of merchandise to avoid shrinkage and pilferage.
- Ensures compliance with all receiving guidelines at all times.
- Ensures that security measures and control are in place at all times to avoid lost items and other related incidents.
- Ensures that quality products are displayed in the store at all times.
- Ensures that the store, both in the selling area and the stockrooms, observes good housekeeping at all times.
- Implements promotional activities and evaluates its impact to store sales.
6. PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Supervises and ensures the training of all direct reports.
- Ensures proper implementation of Employee Discipline and company rules to all direct reports.
- Acts as a role model in complying with company policies and ensures that staff comply with all policies and work requirements at all times.
- Prepares analysis and provides sound conclusions and recommendations to improve business.
- Sets the highest performance standards in the store.
- Reviews individual performance and identify training and development needs.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
|City||Pampanga (San Fernando)|
|Address||2MQJ+3QX FRONTROW INTERNATIONAL SAN FERNANDO, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 2014, Daiso Japan Philippines has been an authorized retailer of Daiso Industries Co. Limited, Japan's No. 1 supplier of living ware goods.
Just like Daiso Japan, popularly known for its 100 yen and up stores, Daiso Japan Philippines delivers the same variety of products and budget steals for a wholly fun shopping experience.
Daiso Japan Philippines offers customers an array of fun and funky stationery products, toys, lifestyle products, beauty and fashion apparel, home decors, Japanese interiors and ceramics, practical and functional household items, kitchenware and supplies, home improvement, gardening tools, pet food and accessories, official Sanrio items, and more kawaii finds starting at P88.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Retirement Benefits, Annual Merit Increases, Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Pampanga