Makati City Jobs Strategy Governance And Analytics Consultant Position at AIA Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Strategy Governance and Analytics Consultant. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at AIA Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Strategy Governance And Analytics Consultant|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Role:
Role is responsible for providing analytics studies, data modeling and visualization support for critical programs and initiatives of Agency and managing the timely and efficient production of performance reporting requirements of Agency Channel for various workstreams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop sound and accurate data-driven assessment and studies, projections and insights for critical programs and initiatives of Agency that will aid in ensuring design of programs are aligned with agency’s short-term and long-term goals. Projects and initiatives include, but not limited to, those related to TDA (Technology, Digitalization and Analytics), products, agent segments, etc.
- Develop relevant reports and analytics support for critical Agency workstreams that will help in assessing effectiveness of current initiatives and designing new initiatives to drive agency expansion. Workstreams include, but not limited to, Activation, Leader Development, Productivity, etc.
- Communicate and present analytical findings and recommendations to key stakeholders as required.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of any 4 or 5 year college course preferably in the field of statistics, actuarial, mathematics, business economics, or industrial engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of MIS reporting, data modeling and analytics
- Knowledge and work experience with Life Insurance Agency Sales Distribution is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to probe all relevant resources to maximize results
- Great interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills • Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Results-driven with a track record of producing accurate, thorough and professional work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize initiatives to support business growth
- Self-motivated and assertive professional with the ability to influence cross functionally and to drive self and others for results
- Advanced skills in MS Excel; knowledge and dashboarding skills in analytics/data modeling software such as Power BI, Tableau a plus
- Preferably with a background in Life Insurance
JR-16960 Strategy Governance and Analytics Consultant
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||23rd Floor 8767, AIA Philippines Head Office | Insurance Company, AIA Tower, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AIA Philippines is the largest life insurance company in the Philippines and the market leader for over 65 years. AIA Philippines offers an extensive line of products in the industry that provides solutions to various financial needs including life protection, health insurance, savings, education, retirement, investment, group and credit life insurance. AIA Philippines has the most extensive network of offices and sales agencies nationwide.
AIA Philippines is part of the AIA Group Limited, the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world. It has main operating subsidiaries or branches in 17 markets in Asia Pacific – Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, a 92 percent subsidiary in Sri Lanka, a 26 percent joint-venture in India, and a representative office in Myanmar.
The business that is now AIA was first established in Shanghai over 90 years ago. It is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region (ex-Japan) based on life insurance premiums and holds leading positions across the majority of its markets. It had total assets of US$147 billion as of 31 May 2013. Through an extensive network of agents and employees across Asia-Pacific, AIA serves the holders of more than 27 million individual policies and over 16 million participating members of group insurance schemes.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the stock code “1299” with American Depositary Receipts (Level 1) traded on the over-the-counter market (ticker symbol: “AAGIY”).
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)