Taguig City Jobs Student Internship (accounting) Position at Ingram Micro Philippines BPO LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Student Internship (Accounting). For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Ingram Micro Philippines BPO LLC, and able to under a internship working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ingram Micro Philippines BPO LLC|
|Position||Student Internship (accounting)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ingram Micro Philippines is on the lookout for interns who are eager to learn, grow, and gain hands-on experience in the tech and supply chain industry. If you’re passionate about technology and want to jumpstart your career, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Learn from the best of the best associates and leaders across the company
- Opportunity to be absorbed as a full-time employee after your internship
- Enjoy our company perks such as club activities, employee engagement, learning sessions, etc.
- Be part of a company that has been recognized as #greatplacetowork
- Experience with different accounting functions (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Vendor Debits, etc.)
- Paid internship based on your required hours
- Internship schedule: 4 to 6 hours morning shift
- Internship hours of 500 hours
Role and Responsibilities
- Process DI claim of easy vendors eg., Adobe, Meraki etc
- Runs Weekly monitoring report (miscellaneous database, On hold Credits)
- PP backup printing
- College undergraduate (3rd or 4th year college) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business Management
- Highly motivated and eager to learn and grow
- Good grasp of the English language, both verbal and written communication
- With knowledge in Microsoft application (Excel, Outlook etc)
- Willing to be assigned on-site in our office at McKinley Hills, Taguig City
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G3M2+W6H Ingram Micro Philippines, Upper McKinley Rd, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ingram Micro Inc., a Fortune 100 company, is the world’s largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions. We distribute and market a large variety of technology and mobility products from leading companies, such as Acer, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard (“HP”), IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung and many others.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics and mobility solutions, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution.
Since its beginnings in 1979, Ingram Micro has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry. Today, Ingram Micro remains at the forefront of the global technology marketplace, bringing the latest products and services to market and finding new ways to bring value to its customers.
The company supports global operations through an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia-Pacific:
Local sales offices and/or representatives in 37 countries
119 distribution centers worldwide
Representing more than 1,700 vendors
Serving more than 200,00 resellers in approximately 160 countries
Providing support through approximately 20,800 world-wide associates
The only global broad-based IT distributor with significant Asia-Pacific presence
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)