Taguig City Jobs Supervisor Consumer Engagement (ce) Field Position at PMFTC Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company PMFTC Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of supervisor consumer engagement (ce) field and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Supervisor Consumer Engagement (ce) Field|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you.
Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, omni-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation. If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales.
Your ‘day to day’: As Supervisor Consumer Engagement (CE) Field for Legal Aged Meeting Places (LAMPs), you will lead, manage, and coach your team of specialists in order to achieve business objectives. Reporting to the Manager of Consumer Engagement, you will help manage the team in terms of their individual territories and other responsibilities as shared below: Merchandising Agreements
- Gives over-all direction for Proposals, Negotiations and Signing of LAMP Contracts
- Leads the team in achieving defined targets and monitors performance of nominated outlets
LAMP Visibility and Activation
- Ensures proper and timely placement and maintenance of LAMP Merchandising Toolbox in the territory
- Ensures adherence of placement of merchandising to internal guidelines and local regulations
- Supports and guides the CE team in developing territories to seek opportunities for substantial generation of contacts and generation of contacts and meeting targets not limited to nightlife LAMP establishments.
- Provides guidance and relevant information to help build and develop effective relationships at LAMPs to position our company as the preferred business partner and maintain competitive advantage in nightlife
- Helps build and maintain professional relationships with LAMP Partners and other potential partners to influence enhancements in merchandising, consumer engagement activities, adherence to merch audit guidelines, maintenance of merch items, pricing and distribution to PMFTC portfolio
- Develops and proposes a Territory Business Plan which will support over-all CE objectives
- Manages merchandising deployment and over-all allocations, audit frequency requirements, LAMP Contracts and Proposals, Pricing and Distribution of PMFTC Portfolio
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience preferably in field sales and consumer engagement
- You have an understanding of general industry knowledge on LAMPs, consumer profiles, competition, and internal regulations
- You have project management experience and knowledge in events management execution and budget monitoring
- You have good driving skills and you have a valid driver’s license for at least a year
- You are willing to be based anywhere in the National Capital Region (NCR)
What we offer: Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours.
We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PMFTC Inc., 31F The Finance Centre, 26th St, cor 9th Ave, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see ww.pmi.com.
PMFTC Inc., an affiliate of PMI, is the market leader in the local cigarette industry. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be part of a company not only with a proven record of success but also a clear plan for the future. Today, we are leaders in pioneering innovation and new products that best address the evolving needs of our adult consumers and markets. We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
- Industry: Tobacco
- Registration No.: 200918900
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed, Regular Hours, Monday - Saturday