Quezon City Jobs Supply Chain – Master Scheduler Iii Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Supply Chain - Master Scheduler III for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Position||Supply Chain - Master Scheduler Iii|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
For this role, you will need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Engineering, Finance, or related courses.
· 4 years of relevant experience in Buying, Production and Materials Planning, and Supply Chain, with data mining, manipulation, analysis, and reporting.
· Fair degree of understanding in the field of Supply Chain particularly in the sales, inventory, and operations planning functions.
· Profound knowledge in product datasheets, price lists, manuals, and catalogs.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
In this role, you will:
· Synchronize delivery schedules for the full order; maintain revisions of delivery schedules.
· Support monthly POR based on delivery schedules.
· Participate in root-cause analysis for delayed orders caused by scheduling or planning attributes.
· Participate in a risk review with other collaborators to identify supply chain synchronization issues.
· Act as the focal point between customer care and manufacturing organizations.
· Liaise with the Global Master scheduling team to ensure local processes align with global master scheduling guidelines.
· Support the purchasing team to identify cause codes for stockouts.
|Address||Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Let's think differently
At Emerson, you'll join a talented, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence.
To all the thinkers, doers, and connectors. All the disruptors, innovators, and value-creators. Let’s go. We want you to join us in our bold aspiration to make the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
Together, we are building a global community of passionate, dedicated people who are trusted, celebrated, rewarded, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet.
At Emerson, our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through.
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through its deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
Across its diverse workforce, Emerson has an inclusive culture that rallies employees to innovate fearlessly in pursuit of solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. The impact of this work is evident as Emerson technologies and software empower the world’s largest companies to digitally transform, making the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2023 Philippine Daily Inquirer Best Employers
2022 #5 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 #199 Forbes Fortune 500 Companies
2022 Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
Learn more: https://ww.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Competitive Wages and Benefits – We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package:
Food, Transportation, Clothing Allowance
Personal Accident Insurance
Business Travel Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
Performance-based Merit Increase – We reward employees for their good performance and achievements at work.
Healthcare – We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for team members and their dependents.
Paid Leaves – We provide leave benefits to allow employees to take time off work - Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, Adoptive Parent Leave. Team members receive a cash conversion for unused VL credits.
Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
Well-Being Programs – We commit to Support Our People and cultivate a culture where everyone can thrive. Team members can avail of Well-Being Days; Financial Assistance after a natural disaster or qualified personal hardship; and Counseling Service for team members and their families.
Blended Work Benefits – We consider employee work-life requirements by providing team members with Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement.
Emergency Loans – We provide financial relief to team members in a financial bind after a qualified emergency at zero % interest.
Business Travel – We provide opportunities to employees in qualified roles to visit other Emerson global sites.
Safe Working Environment – We commit to our priority on Safety & Quality across our global network and workplace.
Social Responsibility - We focus on building a culture that empowers employees to bring their most authentic selves to work every day.
Put your passion into action at Emerson. Find a career path that matches your unique needs and aspirations, and we'll provide the tools and resources to help you every step of the way.
Let’s go, together.
Visit our career site: http://ww.emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule