National Capital Region Jobs System Analyst Position at IT Managers Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of System Analyst. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at IT Managers Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||IT Managers Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Systems Analyst is responsible for understanding the Business Requirements and develop Functional Specification that is aligned with Solutions Architecture.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Develop functional requirement based on business requirements
- Develop a deeper understanding of the business process, business organization and the expected business outcome
- Identify any gaps in the business requirements and coordinates with other Business and IT units as needed when gathering information to resolve these gaps
- Conduct fit-gap analysis and develop reasonable working alternatives
- Support the product evaluation during the service definition phase
- Prepares and document technical software design specifications document
- Conducts demo of proposed or delivered solution to Project Stakeholders
- Assists in developing Test Cases, Test Plan and Test Data
- Reviews and prepares all required documentations needed to deploy solutions to production environment
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||IT Managers Incorporated, Suite 99 9F Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IT Managers, Inc. is a 100% Filipino owned company that provides information technology services both locally and internationally. ITM offers alternative solutions that are both cost effective and responsive to the ever growing demand for well-qualified information technology professionals in the country today.
Our goal is to set a benchmark and corner a significant share in the country's I.T. industry by giving the highest level of professional expertise, dynamism, and integrity in all of our undertakings.
To achieve this, we provide services that will meet the demands of the I.T. industry. These are consulting and recruitment services, application development, software training and engagement program (STEP), and data entry services. In ensuring that these services meet the requirements of the industry, the skills and competence of each individual are constantly upgraded by providing them the tools, equipment, and technology necessary to excel in this fast changing environment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-PFO-7290-011911-009-LR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees