Caloocan City Jobs System Support Officer (caloocan City) Position at Philippine Business Bank
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of System Support Officer (Caloocan City). For candidates who reside in Caloocan City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Philippine Business Bank and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Business Bank|
|Position||System Support Officer (caloocan City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Delivers effective and best-practice IT standards for project implementations, support and service, to all PBB units – helping them achieve the organizational goals and maximize employees’ competence and skills through steering towards innovativeness, with error-free processes and technology-driven applications, mitigating the risk of manual operations.
- Four (4) year degree course, Bachelor of Arts & Sciences Degrees, preferably on fields related to Information Technology e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- With attendance to Information Technology workshops.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a System Support, Analyst and/or counterpart.
- With extensive knowledge on technical writing, programming, database management, authoring tools, communication, troubleshooting and project management.
- With exposure on banking applications.
- With good communication and presentation skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippine Business Bank, 117 D & E, Samson Road, Caloocan, 1400 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippine Business Bank (PBB) was incorporated on January 28, 1997 as Total Savings Bank and was granted the authority to operate as a thrift bank by the Monetary Board (MB) No.29 dated January 8, 1997. On December 16, 1997, the Securities and Exchange Commission approved the change in its corporate name to the present one.
PBB is a savings bank which focuses on corporate and small and medium enterprise (SME) markets. The Company provides close to a full range of banking services and products including cash management, retail and corporate lending, deposit products, international trade finance, treasury and trust products.
As of April 26, 2021, PBB has 160 branches with most branches located in areas with high concentration of SME such as Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, and Quezon City as well as in highly urbanized cities outside Metro Manila such as Cebu, Davao, and Bacolod.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Caloocan City