Mandaluyong City Jobs Systems Analyst Position at Red Core Information Technology Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Mandaluyong City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as SYSTEMS ANALYST in our business office, Red Core Information Technology Solutions Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Red Core Information Technology Solutions Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Work with the business users to optimize user experience, improve their processes and systems. Conduct analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these improvement/systems to the business.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
• Understand the high-level processes and products in financial services
• Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
• Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
• Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
• Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
• Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
• Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
• Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
• Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
• Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking ability
• Strong problem-solving capacity
• High-level written and verbal communication skills
• 3-5 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience in driving business requirements in banking and/or financial services organization
• Part of the execution team for Minimum 3 projects, and have work end to end on that project from requirements to deployment
• Experience with creating functional specification document, knowledge in workflow and/or process flows
• Experience with UAT (negative & positive scenario, regression) and other types of testing
• Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and system
• Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or similar
• CSM (Certified Scrum Master) Certification is a plus
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"We POWER Informed Business Decisions"
Red Core is a specialized high-end information technology corporation. We utilize state of the art IT engineering methods that embrace a high level of transparency, employing technologies that bring into perspective the importance of maintaining a strategic balance of durable and practical solutions. We are not just in the business of technology - we are the technologies of business.
Our services are:
Business Intelligence and Analytics
Enterprise Process Optimization
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)