Muntinlupa City Jobs Systems Developer Position at JGC Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Systems Developer with full time working hours for our company office, JGC Philippines, Inc., for residents of Muntinlupa City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, JGC Philippines, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Systems Developer.
|Company||JGC Philippines, Inc.|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible in development of applications/programs based on given specifications and mandated programming standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops or creates computer applications/programs in the course of employment which may be necessary and practicable under the circumstances to streamline, simplify, or speed-up the operation of the department, to which employee is assigned or the Company, as a whole.
- Provides technical support and assistance to local projects.
- Conducts pre-feasibility study to understand business use-cases and to identify the best scenario to recommend.
- Conducts feasibility study to assess the practicality and applicability of a proposed plan or method.
- Prepares change management plan in transforming business operation and department process.
- Performs capacity management planning and monitoring limited to IT services and infrastructure capacity, demand, and performance.
- Assists in conducting business continuity management to manage risks that could seriously impact IT services.
- Develops computer systems adhering to programming environment, tools, and standards.
- Implements and maintains computer systems to production environment.
- Must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Hands on experience in .NET (VB, C#), JAVA, C++ and VBA programming.
- Must have knowledge in SQL or Oracle database.
- At least 1 year of work exposure in programming or systems development
- Immediately available for employment
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JGC Philippines Incorporated, Madrigal Business Park, Prime Street, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1780 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Positive work culture
- Flexbile working hours
- Onsite work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JGC Philippines, Inc. (JPHIL), was incorporated and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on September 5, 1989 as the first global engineerign office of JGC Corporation of Japan.
JPHIL was originally engaged in providing engineering services including feasibility studies, front-end engineering and detailed engineering designs for its parent company in Japan, JGC Corporation, and its domestic clients. The three original shareholders are AG & P, Marubeni and JGC Corporation.
From then on, JGC Philippines has become JGC’s largest overseas Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) subsidiary providing EPC and Facility Maintenance services for a wide range of business fields including Petroleum Refining, Petrochemicals, Non-Ferrous Metals Refining and Biofuels in the Philippines.
We are committed to creating a more prosperous future for our clients, for people and for society through integrating our core capabilities and technical expertise to generate innovative solutions.
We shall be a global EPC company like no other in designing, building and delivering technologically advanced plants and facilities that are of exceptional value to customers.
We undertake to foster mutual respect and support among all those involved in our activities and to emphasize the importance of safety for all.
We pledge to maintain the highest ethical standards in everything we do.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: SEC Reg. No. 167900
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Life Insurance, Annual Paid Leaves, Rice Subsidy, Meal Allowances
- Specific Location: Alabang