National Capital Region Jobs Talent Acquisition Officer Position at Metrobank Technology (MBTC Technology, Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as TALENT ACQUISITION OFFICER. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Metrobank Technology (MBTC Technology, Inc.), and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Metrobank Technology (MBTC Technology, Inc.)|
|Position||Talent Acquisition Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This role is open for both iAspire candidates and external talents. We encourage you to refer candidates to this role.
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Officer – Information Technology Hiring
- Responsible for mobilizing sourcing, recruiting and talent management strategies/ initiatives per Business Unit. Accountable for facilitating selection and hiring of top talents to continuously build a highly capable organization. Provides primary assistance to Business Units for both external and internal vacancy requisition.
Sourcing and Channel Management
- Ensures channel contribution, success rate, and cost per hire are met based on agreed targets. Maximizes all channels to ensure pool of talents area healthy and available when needed.
- Utilizes social media platforms to expand networks to professionals
- Develops relationships with third party recruitment agencies, professional organizations, and partner schools to support hiring and pooling initiatives of the Bank.
- Manages sourcing initiatives from planning to execution and post-mortem activities
- Sources potential candidates with the use of traditional and/or non-traditional recruitment channels. Activates sourcing strategies and platform based on the needed vacancy requirement of the company
- Ensures strategies and career opportunities are advertised thru external and internal platforms to widen reach of the initiatives
- Creates pulse checking and surveys from the institution to check effectivity of employee referral program and other sourcing engagements
- Reviews and familiarizes skill sets and requirements of the business units to effectively conduct paper screening
- Partners and coordinates with the HRBPs and Business Unit in understanding their current manpower need as well as future and potential requirements in the business.
- Builds knowledge and understanding of a variety of roles in order to effectively source, screen, and short list applicants.
- Cascades & complies with Service Level Agreements to hiring managers
- Ensures details of vacancies are complete and vetted by the Business Unit to ensure accuracy of profiles endorsement which will relate to quality of endorsements.
- Identifies future hiring needs and proactively source for potential hires & talents in the market
- Evaluates applications received and determines the suitability for the various vacancies in the Bank. Conducts resume reviews/ paper screening and phone screening of candidates which acts as the initial assessment in the recruitment phase
- Facilitates pre-employment tests to candidates
- Provides feedback to candidates for any developments and updates on the initial assessment.
- Schedules and conducts in-depth behavioral interviews of Rank and File and Junior Officer candidates
- Assist TAD Head in interview schedules for Leadership and Senior Officers candidates
- Conducts reference/background check of candidates when necessary.
- Collates all hiring documents and ensures completeness for regulatory and audit checking documentation
- Coordinates with payroll team to endorse candidates for salary computation. Justifies hiring and qualifications of the applicant to OAGC
- Presents terms of employment to junior officer and staff level applicants, including compensation and benefits package, for negotiation and acceptance.
- Conducts premium hire negotiations for junior officer and staff applicants.
- Monitors Job offer progress stage of Leadership and Senior Officer candidates with HR Senior Management
- Provides regular updates to hiring managers, and HR partners to cascade any progress and/or bottlenecks encountered
- Obtains approving body’s decision on the hiring of potential candidates.
- Partners with onboarding team to identify target hiring date and monitors progress of candidates upon hiring
- Coordinates with HRBPs to ensure that vacancy requisitions are recorded properly and accurately in the systems
- Reviews vacancy details and cascades changes to HRBPs if any
- Partners with HR Strategic Support Division to update vacancies on applicant processing and vacancy closure
- Ensures preparation of timely and accurate management reports
- Measures and reports sourcing metrics, like source of hire, throughput, and candidate conversion rates.
- Ensures that reports are generated in a timely and consistent manner in accordance with SLAs and best practice.
- Analyzes data to discover trends, patterns and correlations that will assist management in making better business decisions.
- Audit daily foot-fall and track endorsements per source
- Prepares summary of weekly update of manpower vacancies
- Regularly reports vacancy status and fill-up rate to senior management and/or business units
- Participates in transformation projects of Talent Acquisition
- Designs, develops and ensures consistency in all internal and external recruitment collaterals: brand messaging, look and feel.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- With 5 years and up experience in Talent Acquisition
- Must be willing to work onsite at our Batangas Main Office (Corner J.P Rizal & P. Burgos Sts. Batangas City)
- Has knowledge on Talent Management, Project Management, Assessment & Measurement, Facilitation, Negotiation, Recruitment & Staffing, Job Evaluation, Organization Planning, Process Observation & Analysis, Technological Savvy
Rank: Junior Officer
Unit: Enterprise Services Sector / Human Resource Management Group / Talent Acquisition Department
Location: Metrobank Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Be #InGoodHands with Metrobank!
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development. With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MTI supports the technology requirements of companies in the well-respected Metrobank Group. Join us, and learn the various business applications that we develop, maintain and support.
We are looking for dynamic, highly-motivated professionals who want to join a progressive technology company.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 004-665-463
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees