Makati City Jobs Talent Acquisition Specialist Position at Manuel Sta. Maria Vergel De Dios Insurance Agency
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Manuel Sta. Maria Vergel De Dios Insurance Agency and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Manuel Sta. Maria Vergel De Dios Insurance Agency
|Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Type of Work
At Wealth Coaches Philippines, we believe that great people make great companies. We’re a dynamic and innovative Agency, dedicated to delivering Financial Planning and analysis for clients in terms of life, health, and investment. Our success is driven by our exceptional team, and we’re committed to attracting top talent to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Source, attract, and engage high-quality candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, and professional networks.
- Conduct thorough candidate assessments, including resume screening, interviews, and reference checks.
- Guide candidates through the recruitment process, providing timely updates and feedback.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition.
- Proven experience in Recruitment
- Strong knowledge of various recruitment techniques and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with candidates and hiring managers.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (preferred).
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to play a vital role in shaping our company’s success through exceptional talent acquisition.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values and rewards innovation.
- Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities.
- Chance to work with a dynamic team of professionals who are passionate about what they do.
|National Capital Region
|DBP Insurance Brokerage, Incorporated, 4th Floor, DBP Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wealth Coaches Philippines (WCP) is a premier agency affiliated with the strongest and most trusted financial institution in the Philippines, Philam Life. We are one of the fastest growing team of Financial Coaches emboldened by our mission to help Filipinos achieve financial freedom through effective financial coaching. We are a team of service-oriented individuals who work passionately and efficiently. WCP takes pride in helping Filipinos and spreading awareness on the importance of proper financial planning.
Our rapid growth requires us to look for leaders and/or successful sales practitioners in the Insurance, Private Banking, Premium Car Sales, Premium Real Estate or Pharmaceutical industries that can help us sustain our momentum in order to reach our goals.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible