Quezon City Jobs Talent Acquisition Specialist – Rpo | Wfh Position at MicroSourcing
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we MicroSourcing, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as talent acquisition specialist - rpo | wfh and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Talent Acquisition Specialist - Rpo | Wfh|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
With more than 6,00 professionals across 9 delivery centers in the Philippines, MicroSourcing remains the country’s largest provider of offshoring solutions.
Talent Acquisition Specialist, be 100% YOU with MicroSourcing!
A Talent Acquisition Specialist is expected to:
- Perform & manage all responsibilities required to fill an assignment or project-based role
- Consistently meet revenue expectations/month and strong KPI score.
- Define sourcing, engagement and back-end strategy
- Lead all client calls – scoping call, Market Insights feedback, sample review, shortlist review, ad hoc feedback calls
- Definition of responsibilities (i.e., who owns what) for each assignment/ project
- Undertake research into clients, vacancy background, industry etc., to build a solid understanding
- Act as the Silent Partner to the Client’s Talent Acquisition team
What it takes to be part of our team:
- Strong written and verbal English
- Well-organised planner, who can meet deadlines, but also react to some necessary changes in the plan, i.e., a multitasker
- Strong IT literacy, especially around data management and search tools
- Boolean search string expertise
- LinkedIn RPS expertise – searching and creating/populating projects.
- Ability to write engaging candidate messages – based on client’s CVP – by email, LI Inmails, etc – to really attract the best talent
- Experience in detailed Competency/Motivation/Personality based interviewing and assessment
- Client engagement, management, and support skills
- Candidate engagement, management, and support skills
- Good assignment reporting skills
- Managing and using a CRM – SD uses SalesForce-based CRM.
- Experience in facilitating candidate offer management, to have a win-win for client and candidate
- Recruiter (delivery not sales) for 5 years – ideally in-house/out-sourced talent acquisition – including in-depth resourcing experience, and hence able to do all job content above
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Total Rewards (Compensation, HMO, Group Life Insurance, and Performance bonuses)
- A very collaborative work culture
- Work from home (Mid Shift)
Find a balance between work and life that fits you. Do what you do best with MicroSourcing!
For more information, visit https://ww.microsourcing.com/
*Terms & Conditions apply
|Address||MicroSourcing - e-Commerce Plaza, 9th f E-Commerce Plaza, 1 Garden Road, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MicroSourcing is one of the leading offshoring and outsourcing solutions providers in the Philippines. Voted Best Non-voice Excellence Company of the Year in 2014, we are not your average BPO. We cater to foreign companies who operate in a wide variety of industries from all over the world. Therefore, you have the opportunity to do what you love and grow your career.
Our offices are located at Eastwood City, Mall of Asia Complex, Bonifacio Global City, Ortigas Center, and Cebu IT Park, all easily accessible no matter where you live. Join our growing family and be part of an international and collaborative working environment.
Visit and apply at one of our Career Hubs, Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM with your updated resume and a valid ID:
- Eastwood Career Hub - 6th Floor, 1880 Building, Eastwood City Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City |https://ww.microsourcing.com/about-us/locations/#Delivery-Center-1880-Avenue-Building
- Ortigas Career Hub - 32nd Floor, Cyberscape Beta Building, Topaz Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City |https://ww.microsourcing.com/about-us/locations/#Delivery-Center-Ortigas-Center
- MOA Complex Career Hub - Ground Floor, TwoE-com Center,Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City |https://ww.microsourcing.com/about-us/locations/#Delivery-Center-TwoEcom-Center
- Cebu Career Hub - Upper GroundFLB Corporate Center, Cebu Business Park Mabolo, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, 600 Cebu
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Performance Incentives, Salary Reviews, Shifting schedules
- Specific Location: Libis