Makati City Jobs Talent Acquisition Specialist Position at Team Global Facility Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Team Global Facility Solutions Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱18,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Team Global Facility Solutions Inc.
|Talent Acquisition Specialist
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Will provide a professional Recruitment Support and Administration function to the whole organization;
- Acts as a reliable source of information and advice about best recruitment practices, processing all recruitment-related administration within agreed timescales and providing excellent customer service.
- Handle all recruitment queries in a responsive, client-focused way – providing a comprehensive first line of information and advice.
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal candidates, in supporting the web recruitment system, to ensure a positive experience.
- Respond to queries from managers and supervisors, supporting and advising them to follow the correct procedures for high-quality recruitment.
- Communicating effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face, and by email.
- Arrange for shortlisted candidates to take relevant assessments, and mark and record results accurately to contribute to the recruitment decision
- Coordinate with Account Supervisors for current account openings and updates
- Review and log all returned disclosures, informing managers of the outcome where appropriate.
- Ensure the pre-employment questionnaire is reviewed and the ‘fit to employ’ result is recorded appropriately for the recruiting manager to consider.
- Process full offer packs to candidates when all recruitment checks have been satisfied. Web Recruitment System (Jobstreet, Facebook, Indeed and etc.)
- Interview and Process all candidates.
- Run reports, monitor forms and analyze recruitment data, and monitor performance, to provide informed advice and take proactively address any issues
- Review all recruitment adverts to ensure legal and non-discriminate whilst allowing flexibility for effective recruitment.
- Act as a comprehensive support function to the HR Department and Admin Departments for ad-hoc tasks and future organizational projects.
- Undertake other duties from time to time as required by the HR and Recruitment Manager.
- Maintain applicant/employee confidentiality in accordance with our data protection policy and procedure
- Conduct training and orientations on and off-site.
- Graduate of BS/ AB Psychology or BSBA in Human Resource and Development Management
- At least 1-year relevant working experience
- High interest in Recruitment and Staffing
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be proactive, with a sense of urgency and responsibility
- Amenable to work in Makati
- Willing to start ASAP
- To be assigned to Team Global Office
|National Capital Region
|Team Global Facility Solutions, Inc., VGP Center, Suite 406 VGP-China Bank Bldg 1229, 6772 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
On the January 2007 five individual businessmen conceptualized a third party manpower solution that would cater to various companies for their Manpower requirements. Their idea soon became a project that was spearheaded by Mr. Lex Carreon with his extensive background in the field of third party solutions. Team Global Facility Solutions, Inc. is facility service and human resource management company specializing in providing its multinational clients with technical services and office support personnel. TEAM – United GLOBAL – Universal FACILITY – Services SOLUTIONS – Provider “TEAM GLOBAL FACILITY SOLUTIONS, INC PROVIDING YOUR BUSINESS WITH A BETTER SOLUTION”
On the January 2007 five individual businessmen conceptualized a third party manpower solution that would cater to various companies for their Manpower requirements. Their idea soon became a project that was spearheaded by Mr. Lex Carreon with his extensive background in the field of third party solutions. With each have a share of expertise, thus on the 26th of February 2007 Team Global Facility Solutions, Inc. entered into the market. Starting up with an initial manpower of ten people, the company has grown to adapt to the needs of its clients. In prospectus the company has grown to a fifty back office employees to cater to its clients needs to this date and still continues to grow. Counting its two hundred back-end and front-line employees Team Global Facility Solutions, Inc. does not want to be ranked ever since it has begun against existing companies that has the same field of business, Team Global Facility Solutions, Inc. wants to provide companies with a Better Solution.
Product & Services
* BPO Staffing * Corporate Staffing * Executive Search * Staff Leasing
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days