Makati City Jobs Talent Development Specialist Position at TransUnion Information Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TransUnion Information Solutions Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Talent Development Specialist and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||TransUnion Information Solutions Inc.|
|Position||Talent Development Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What We’ll Bring:
Will be a key member of the Human Resources Team and will have a significant role in driving the learning and development strategy of the Company, including leading the rollout of the appropriate trainings and associate engagement initiatives.What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, HR, Business or a related field of study
- At least 5 years of working experience in human resource management, and at least 3 years in learning and development and organizational development, ideally in a multinational or technology company;
- A passion for people development, with strong expertise in designing, developing and delivering learning and development material and programs, both online and offline; experience in organization analysis and design projects is preferred
- Strong presentation, training and group facilitation skills; familiar and competent with audience-engagement methods and techniques appropriate for all types of audiences.
- Outstanding communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing
- Takes a consultative and collaborative approach in identifying, assessing, and prioritizing business requirements and always looking at the desired outcomes.
- Readily able to apply knowledge of all aspects of learning and development across many business disciplines to leverage the interconnectivity of various learning solutions and demonstrate the business impact of recommended solution
- Highly responsive with demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
Impact You’ll Make:
- Hands-on Talent Development Analyst who will manage and establish end-to-end projects across the full cycle of learning and development programs
- Design, implement, analyze, recommend, evaluate, and manage talent development programs to address various business needs and desired outcomes, including informing the management team how a particular program can impact the performance of the organization and how these feeds into the people and/or business strategy
- Adept in various Learning & Development tools and keeps abreast with industry practices and regulatory requirements
- Ensures content and deployment are both effective and efficient
- Knows how to conduct Learning Needs Analysis in determining which types of training are needed
- Agile in shifting focus to support emerging business priorities and participates in the deployment and change management activities
- Structure and communicate relevant documentation needed for projects as well as tracks and reports on project milestones
- Works with cross-functional and cross-divisional teams to determine program goals, budget, timeline, resources, and implementation, cascade and feedback approach
- Implement relevant and innovative talent development strategies and effective learning programs
- Manage program portfolio and work with key stakeholders to continually align learning and development plans and initiatives to individual, team and organizational needs
- Measure and analyze learning effectiveness and track learning outcomes as basis for continuous program improvement and regular feedback to management and partners
- Design and implement people programs and culture initiatives that improve the employee experience, strengthen teams and promote diversity and inclusiveness
- Work with cross-functional and Regional teams and manage projects in line with People strategies
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||TransUnion Information Solutions, Inc., 27th Floor, Unit AB Tower 1, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TransUnion, a global leader in credit and information management, provides solutions to more than 45,00 businesses in 23 countries, maintains credit histories for over 500 million consumers worldwide, and employs associates in more than 33 countries on five continents. At TransUnion Philippines, the first full-service credit bureau in the country, we help businesses manage risk and customer relationships throughout the credit lifecycle—including with the only credit score built exclusively for the Philippines—while helping consumers achieve their financial goals and fueling our economy’s growth.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: CS201115982
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)