Davao del Sur (Davao City) Jobs Tax And Peza Compliance Officer Position at Sumifru (Philippines) Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, we Sumifru (Philippines) Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as tax and peza compliance officer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Davao del Sur (Davao City) and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Sumifru (Philippines) Corporation|
|Position||Tax And Peza Compliance Officer|
|Region||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Tax and PEZA Compliance Officer is responsible for leading the compliance of the company on local and national taxation requirements, Board of Investment (BOI) and Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related degree
- Passed the CPA licensure exam is an advantage
- Post-graduate degree is an advantage
- At least 5-7 years of combined experience in accounting and tax and PEZA compliance
- Leadership and people management skills
- Financial analysis skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Expertise in taxation management
- Knowledge in business law
- Knowledge in PEZA compliance
- Knowledge in BOI compliance
- Knowledge in government relations
- Knowledge in accounting management
- Knowledge in SAP software
- Knowledge in banana production operations and port operations
- Proficiency in computer operations, specifically MS applications
|City||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Engagement
- Career Advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sumifru (Philippines) Corporation engages in sourcing, production, shipment, distribution and marketing of fresh fruit products primarily the export of quality Banana, Pineapple, and Papaya.
Sumifru started banana production in the early 1970's. It now operates a total of more than 12,00 hectares in different locations in Mindanao for Banana Production, 1,292 hectares for Pineapple Production and 78 hectares for Papaya Production. It has a total integrated system of production with a Research Center, Plantation, Packaging Plants, Cold Chain, Loading Port and Shipping Facilities.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO, Life Insurance, Medicine Allowance, Training/Seminar, Career Advancement, Compressed work schedule for Corporate Office and On-site